DM v AAO (6/30/08)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok, it was a night like any other, except that we were scheduled to war a "clan" at 9pm eastern. Well 9pm rolls around... and AAO is on... but they refuse to come to our game... so we call it off, Cyc and SK leave... and wouldn't you know it, AAO came a-knockin' around 10pm asking for a war -.-

DM: Cpt, Hova, Dman, Flip

AAO: Lollis, G4yness, Joelinho, and LilKill4

Game 1:
They got the first flag, so we knew it was business time. We went up 2-1 and we were up 4-2... but they came back to tie it (also, I was +11 and ended the game -2... so yeah, the tide changed). We snagged the last flag and won 5-4 as Axis. Dman cptured 3 flags, gj! My score was tits, but thanks to G4yness' kami'ing... I lost it.

Game 2:
Ok, I thought "we're allies now, we are gonna pwn" well I was wrong, they came out shootin and we had to dig in. I was getting torn up pretty bad bc they were working well as a team, running an STG train on the ol CPT. But what's that phrase that we live by "Score dont mean shit in wars!" lmao so true, I was able to drag a lot of flags far enough back so that my mates could grab it when I was gunned down. Great teamwork, and the last Cpture was aa thing of beauty. DM wins 5-3 I think.

GG to AAO, you guys put up a hell of a fight. Maybe show up at the scheduled wars next time... and dont shit talk if you cant back it up.

GG DM, gettin' all up in that ass!
::cheers

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I showed em how to nade with that triple kill. G4yness complained about nades yet he couldn't stop with em'. All I have to say is....karma is a bitch

GJ DM. May we own them harder next time

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
AWESOME JOB DM!

Sounds like AAO did pretty well, GJ to ya'll as well. A man is best judged by how he handles himself in defeat. Pre-War hyp is good. Post war Drama isnt.

Stream:

B

booger

Good Job guys, And yea dont talk crap unless you can back it up.. lucky i want their to flop yer tits also..

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
and fucking lindhoe or w/e his name was HS me at the begging of second game with the gewehr, pissed. me. off. i think i killed myself aboot 10 times first game on purpose and took an AAo with me everytime while they ahd flag. lmfao.
very good job guys, but im gonna make a point. we really have to focus on killing flag men. we always killed the other ppl who ddint have flag. taking out the flag men gives us valuable seconds. so plz work on it. GJ DM!

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

great job guys, i wish i could get my friends PSP back so i cud play some mohh2 with you(this was a mohh2 war wasnt it?)

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

GJ DM, AAO wont be commin around here and talkin shit anymore i dont think. :thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
more importantly DM plays MoHH2 once every month and they still OWN u. lol nice DM.:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
theres been AVA...... ICE..... now AAO.... and we owned em all after dey talked shit. gj

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Wowww, good f'in job, my friends! ''I sinatra, shot ya, g*ddamn you!"

I :wub: the mohh team

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Just like old times...DM keeps killing the compeitition...:post-36326-11101857...DM4L...Boyz!!...Great Job...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

J

Joelinho

Great game DM!
That was very good and was played with good spirit.
Lets try not to flame each other it was a good game and i havnt posted to start anything that just not me.
Congratz on your win and enjoy it and i cant rememba getin u so early with the gewer flipside.
But it was a great game and there wasnt much shit said to each other by either team and hopefully next war there will be no shit said at all i dont understand why there has to be any in the first place.
So im glad that we are now at a high standard in your eyes Reilly and it was very close fun war.
Lets hope the next one is just as good.
Peace,
Joel