DM Tournament Invitation!

Stream:

GravityDesigns

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Hey guys. Whatsss up!
I spoke with Toonami today for a few minutes and got the ok to post this.
I want to invite DM to 2 Tournaments!
First Tournament is next month starting December 14th - 17th.
This tournament is a 4v4 Variant. So it is Just like GB!
It is for black ops 2. The Game modes are still being voted on by the community but will most likely be SND, CTF and HARDPOINT.
You guys are invited to attend. You can have as many teams as you like.
The Prize for the 4v4 will be 1600 Microsoft points for each member on the winning team.
Second place is 800 Micro Points for each member on the team.

What I am excited for will be the tournament in January!
1vs1 Comp Sniping. Winner gets a 100$ Gift card for Best buy or Wallmart. Winners choice.

Over the next few months there will be Tons of events and prizes to win so I encourage you all if you have just a group of friends that want to come play come sign up!

The website is www.CODGaming.org. This is a fairly new community but is growing everyday.
Please feel free to make a account. Use your gamertag for you account name.
I want to make this very clear.This is a Community website. NOT a clan website. Nor is it a site to recruit players. It is simply a Community of Clans that get together to compete.
If you have any Questions talk to Toonami and he can ask me on Xboxlive or you can ask me on here.

Thank you and hope to see you guys at the events.
Happy Holidays

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I went there and signed up yesterday but could not find any information on the 1v1 tournement.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
I am actually quite interested in the 1v1 for the simple fact 100$ gift card to walmart; xD I will look into this. means I have 4 weeks to get bo2 and play it.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
This seems pretty cool, I hope we can take advantage of this!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I want to do this really bad but the 14th-19th is finals for me, so I don't think being in a COD tourney would be a good idea, we'll see though

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Cool how you set this up,but It'd be awesome if you hosted ps3 tournaments as well :/