DM PS3 Black Ops Tournment

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i did the bracket and i decided to make it double elimination because then every team would play at least to matches so its more fun. i just random numbered to assign "Seeds". also, the confusing part at the end means, if the winner of the winners bracket loses to the loser of the losers bracket, another match will be played. http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/DM_AEagle/bracket.jpg ignore the giant sample. now lets begin
shouldnt the loser's baket just be 4 teams or is it 1st main baket then the winners wait 2nd baket done seems like 2 much time . what bout a best of 7 or less then move on or dont its a tournament make it simple.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Can't make it, i might not be home.

Sorry guys, and LL.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lets get this shit going nubs for fun nd practice.;)

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ill host it so it happens . what bout next weekend best of 3 series elimination move on or out

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lol gj on failing at this drator. Our game will have to wait until the 26th when I'm back.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
Most of you don't know me but you lucky I'm not in this.

Ask Rico why.
cookie
cookie

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I have to agree most of you guys dont know who Dynamic is . Spartan is a OG DM player who started up with us on MOH1 . Him and his brother Senshi are very good players on BO ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ok why dont we have ppl play their matches whenever their partner and their opponents can, then report it in this thread? Like its a DM tourney so i think every1 will be honest but theres game recording anyways lol.

And Chatty you a scrub, you woulda just been a stepping stone for a team lol.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
LL and Psy, when can u guys get on so Spades and I can whoop that ass!!!