DM PC Gaming

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Okay, let's face it, there is absolutely zero activity for this clan. Let's try and change that. Obviously everyone here has a PC. Well, why not try some PC games? What are some PC games that you play, or are interested in?

Combat Arms is free to play, and not terrible. I haven't played it recently, but I played it while it was in beta. We can try that.

Team Fortress 2 is also F2P. I spend hours on that game, it is pretty much all I play. If you do not play this game, try it out. It does not require a high end PC to play.

CoD4 PC is still very much alive. That's another option.

Guild Wars 2 comes out 8/28. I have already pre purchased it, this game is going to be amazing. Another option.

What other games would you want to play?

edit: CSS.

L4D for shits and giggles.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Starcraft 2!
That's like the only game i have and can run cause I have a Mac lol.
Played SC2, was terrible. Maybe there are other people who will play with you though. Also,there are MANY games on steam that work for mac.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Played SC2, was terrible. Maybe there are other people who will play with you though. Also,there are MANY games on steam that work for mac.
You're not my friend anymore, deleting you off FB!
Nah i kid, but what about the games you listed? Do they run smoothly on mac?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
It runs extremely smooth on a Mac. I'm not a huge fan either, cuz at certain points u have to rush decision making and by the time ur in gold it's all about muscle memory.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol i hate games like wow, lol, and sc2. I'd be down with CoD4 but i need a better pc. Combat Arms is hacked the fuck out.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
thats the only problem with PC Gaming

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
You're not my friend anymore, deleting you off FB!
Nah i kid, but what about the games you listed? Do they run smoothly on mac?
you can run cod4 and counter strike i have both of those for mac. i could give you counter strike if you want idk if steam shares are possible idk i played it like once a long time ago lol.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
You guys could try Blacklight Retribution it kinda looks like Battlefield. It's free to play off steam