DM Mission Statment!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Life is not fair----get used to it!

The clan does not care about your self-esteem. The clan will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

If you think your teacher was tough, wait till you meet your Commander or better yet the Admin Team. Remember EVERYONE has a boss even in management.

Cleaning the shitter is not beneath your dignity. The OLDER Clan Members had a different word: they called it opportunity.

If you mess up, it's your fault....not your fellow Enlisted, Officer, Commander or even your parents fault so don't whine about your mistakes or point fingers, learn from them. If you got yelled at it is most likely your fault. Even at it's worse getting yelled at is usually an
indicator you are not doing your job up to standards, use this sign to your benefit.

Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life or in this clan.

The Sergeants are not your Mom. The Commander is not your Dad. The Admin. is not your favourite Uncle Joe. Very few of us care about your emotional wellbeing. That is the way life is. Very few clan members are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.

The Demon Messiahs are letting you REP their TAG...you are not doing us favour by just being here gracing us with your presence.

Word of caution, before complaining about how hard something is to your leaders remember that they actually worked your position and it was ten times harder 3 years ago. You will without a doubt be met with little indifference. Those are not just stories to embarrass you!

You are not a child anymore!! Stop dissrespecting fellow DM's in threads. It does not matter who did what, just do your part and worry about yourself.

A Clan is run by a chain of command......communism will not work in the Clan world neither. Get your group hugs elsewhere and start looking for leadership a bottom levels first. If your superior doesn't know or if he feels it's important he will pass the information forward.

The easy way is not always the best way!! If you were told to do something the hard way, there is more then likely a reason for it.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Re: Meats Speech to DM Members.

^^^^^^^^ Deffinetley fucking agree'd. Good Speech bro! Rep 4 u!

Stream:

X

XC_HaVoK

I'm not DM but dam nice speech!! :biggrin: U should quote that speech to every clan out there.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict

thanks guys, took a while (but my work paid me for it!!) shhhhhhhh

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict

first i wanna say i actuall read dis lol.......second mm i total agree to wut u have sed in dis thread and u get rep frm me as well

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!

I have to totally agree with Major Meat!!...We all just need to STFU and play our games...:D...

Take my career at DM for example.I earned my wings here,and helped out my clan.I put the clan before my needs,and look at me now.I went from green,lime green,to Yellow,and now I am red...

I am proud to be DM,so plz take sometime and remember why you too are DM...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict

ive had a few lengthly chats with MM, and this has been pissing more then just him off, and this needed to be posted.

Great thread

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict

I should change the title to DM's Mission Statment.... what ya think?

Stream:

D

DM £t£®NaL

MM i totaly agree we should stop being pussies and deal with it by ourselves

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i agree just supprised nobody has made a statment like this earlier

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
notice, nobody has admitted doing this stuff in the thread though.. is nobody at blame? :biggrin:

i may have done this once or twice. :hmmm:

but AWSOME thread Major Meat!!1::cheers