DM get together.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
what any of u guys think about DM members doing a 1st annual meet up and reunions every couple years.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
too expensive. And it would be quite awkward i think.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
oh ya most of y'all are under age. well for the ppl who has money lol

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I am going to say 75% of the clan is still in highschool. 20% are in college and 5% are out of college.

You know who you are and too be honest, money is the issue for most people cause of transportation and lodging fees.

Ill be willing to have one in 5-10 years or so as soon as i get a stable career going.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
nah probably won't happen. unless a few of us in the tristate wanna chill sometime

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Dude I can't even afford a dazzle, plus I get talked at my school everyday about meeting strangers in real life over the internet. Money is first issue, safety is second, location third. I mean we got dudes from Connecticut to Cali. Unless any1 here has mad stacks then it ain't gonna happen.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I know a bunch of DM in the Tristate area (all 17 or older), and I'm pretty sure that we can get together in this part of the state. Let's see, it's
-Me
-Tor
-Ese
-Blazer
-Hova
-Coolking (even though he's not DM)
There's a lot of other people, but I can't recall at the moment. We are all within driving distance and whatnot (I live 6 miles from Paterson, 14 from west new York) so yea.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Word. We can all meet up by nyc madison square garden. Or new jersey gardens mall in elizabeth nj

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I looked up Paterson it's only 3 hours away. Probably gonna be 3 hrs 15 in MSG with traffic. I'll get my bro to drive me.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Word. We can all meet up by nyc madison square garden. Or new jersey gardens mall in elizabeth nj
I can do both. I still don't have my full license but I know how to get to NYC, Newport Mall, Jersey Gardens Mall, Garden State Plaza, and West New York. Figure it out.

poisoned i live in Rochester NY
I thought you lived in Colorado somewhere with Cpt and FV... Lol

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
I know a bunch of DM in the Tristate area (all 17 or older), and I'm pretty sure that we can get together in this part of the state. Let's see, it's
-Me
-Tor
-Ese
-Blazer
-Hova
-Coolking (even though he's not DM)
There's a lot of other people, but I can't recall at the moment. We are all within driving distance and whatnot (I live 6 miles from Paterson, 14 from west new York) so yea.
ROCHESTER OR BUST :troll:

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
only people id meet up with is forb rpn or bj lol. since im more familiar with them

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
I've known most of yoh for hellas so im down. Im warning you,I am black so don't freak out lol

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i'm not in new york for the summer lol but when I'm at school msg is easy to get to. don't feel like join to jersey though

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
hell yeah NY does sound good. I haven't been in NY since I was 16 .