[>>DM<<] Abused Mongoose

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey guys Fe JackBauer and DM Eustace518 tried me out on call of duty 4 and showed them my worth, so i guess im in, im really active and in the 6th prestige (about 10 days, bad but my suckish brother played early on) so im glad to be a part of the team and ill see you on.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Welcome Mongoose, you rock that G3 but ditch that RPG! LMAO

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
so guys do i need to register on gamebattles or something? and just so you know, i have a brother and we trade off the xbox every half hour.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
so guys do i need to register on gamebattles or something? and just so you know, i have a brother and we trade off the xbox every half hour.
well all you have to do is make a gamebattles account and tell me so i can add u.

hopefully your brother isnt using your gamertag to play on gamebattles? idk ive had problems with that with some members.
must suck to have a sibling and only 1 xbox...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
we should be good charles, guys just add Abused_Mongoose and my bro will make a separate account

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
we should be good charles, guys just add Abused_Mongoose and my bro will make a separate account
for sure, just sign back on to accept, sorry i havent been active on COD4.
im in summer session for 3 more weeks. but after this test i have on tuesday ill play a little more. plus we may have a war this coming weekend.

here is our gamebattles team, we have a pretty big roster, but i really wanna cut some ppl so we have an absolutely dependable war team. Dont worry Mongoose im not talking about you.

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/demon-messiah-clan-cod4