cut?

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Console: Headset:
just wondering why was i cut? im not bitching just curious. i didnt suck and was on about an hour every day..

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Areyou talkin bout RR? Well if so then its probably cuz u might be getting transfered to a lower skilled roster a.k.a Rico's roster xD but yea u might just be getting transfered

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Areyou talkin bout RR? Well if so then its probably cuz u might be getting transfered to a lower skilled roster a.k.a Rico's roster xD but yea u might just be getting transfered
I heard that they cut 7 people....

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
They took place yesterday.I'm not gonna say who got cut but
it was a large number of people.
Hopefully they'll say who got cut to those who don't know already.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I heard they have 3rosters which = 30 ppl so yeah i think its just transfer
Dude how are you going to tell me? Mrico told me that they cut 7 people yesterday. Christ Air, Drator, Kevin, etc...... is what Mrico said.

To VanR- I saw that you were still on a roster.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Omfg r u guys mentally retarded?
Metal was in Rico's roster to begin with
I have no idea why people got cut,and Andy don't talk cuz u not there to witness,and if u think rico's roster is ass don't get me started with ur shit roster
rc drator Kevin and Christ got "cut",but only drator and rc were cut from DM,since rc never registered on the site,and drakro is blue
-ATV

Stream:

A

AboLisH

I have no idea why people got cut,and Andy don't talk cuz u not there to witness,and if u think rico's roster is ass don't get me started with ur shit roster
rc drator Kevin and Christ got "cut",but only drator and rc were cut from DM,since rc never registered on the site,and drakro is blue
-ATV
i like how u do -ATV at the end of every post after 2000 posts i think ppl know who u r

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
-ATV
Apparently u have no clue what sarcasm is.
Yea i know my roster sucked and u should know my sarcastic style.
Plus i dont have to be there to know that tranfers are possible..Ur brain is there for a reason Atv

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

Apparently u have no clue what sarcasm is.
Yea i know my roster sucked and u should know my sarcastic style.
Plus i dont have to be there to know that tranfers are possible..Ur brain is there for a reason Atv
kkind of hard to tell sarcasm when your on the computer

Stream:

A

AboLisH

LMFAO ^^ u truly do have a disorder its called mental retardation

Stream:

A

AboLisH

no ur the insecure kid who plays R:R the easiest game 2 play on psp and get gud at aim assist i mean cmon its like a fuckin ACR in mw2 just hold down R and u get kills