What Level of Schooling are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
Depends on where you go.
Some Universities are run stricter than fuckin Auschwitz.
Administration actively try to bust kids drinking and don't trust them with freedoms.

My school is awesome. You will never get in trouble for drugs or alcohol unless you do something incredibly stupid like get wasted and shit on a statue.

Honestly, high school was fun, but college is the best.
You get to try new things and meet new people and be the kind of person you want to be.

If you think high school is a better experience, I feel sorry for you.
You must have gone to a really shitty college and/or been around really shitty people.
# Fluff

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
When I started in DM, I was in 6th grade. Now in 2012, I am a senior in highschool taking 4 AP classes like a boss.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
When I started in DM, I was in 6th grade. Now in 2012, I am a senior in highschool taking 4 AP classes like a boss.
I had 6 AP classes first semester then 5 second. GET AT ME lol

missed you senshi

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I attend Ohio University, one of the best party schools in the nation. Man I love college way more than high school.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
did you hear about the kid that died there last week?
Yes, he got a citation for underage consumption and got into a big fight with his parents, then he hung himself later that night. He lived in my building and we shared a few classes. His memorial was a couple of days ago. Was very sad.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Yes, he got a citation for underage consumption and got into a big fight with his parents, then he hung himself later that night. He lived in my building and we shared a few classes. His memorial was a couple of days ago. Was very sad.
yeah. he was my girlfriend's brother's best friend. amazing how small of a world it actually is bro.