Challenge this clan?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey! I saw you registered on there :p
Btw, since I'm not a DM, I joined them. I have no DM in front of my name so I know I
They saw how I played in Core and Hardcore and they liked it so what the heck. I just did it since I love playing Hardcore.
You guys are still like my family though. <3
lmao never mind we shouldnt have a problem beating them then.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Hey! I saw you registered on there :p
Btw, since I'm not a DM, I joined them. I have no DM in front of my name so I know I
They saw how I played in Core and Hardcore and they liked it so what the heck. I just did it since I love playing Hardcore.
You guys are still like my family though. <3
TWO TIMING SLUT!.

Jk we can still have our awesome convos on XBL :)

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Haha I'm not a traitor! I don't see a DM in front of my name, so why not join another clan?

And I always like playing with you guys! Those nights with Brawler, Cpt, Vik, Zack, Sergy, Alex, and sometimes even Con.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Brawler is awful quiet sometimes. But i think its just me.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Brawler mutes people that he doesn't know sometimes or doesn't like such as Visionary. And yeah he is quiet ATV until you play with him a lot like I do.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I wish those god damned French and those squeakers would be. =L

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Yeah that's true, if you've known him for a long time like I do, he'll talk. But it's so cute when he giggles and when I call him BUNBUTTTTT! :D

Stream:

PBT

Master Sergeant
i would love to face them
Toon knows im good :) BRING IT
NON-HARDCORE

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Me and my HardCore ladder GB team warred them, theyre pretty good, we got smacked. i sort of carried 1st map then just didnt give a fuck and dropped a doughnut

on hardcore theyd probly beat us, on team ladder probly not, if itd be me hasy and toon and morb or roy, wed smack them probably
lmao you didn't carry

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

I played this kid named Kush. He had the ORG clan tag in his BIO along with a the others. I smacked him and his squad pretty bad with my MW2 HC SnD squad I always play with when im on that game. Mainly just friends. We beat them like 5 games in a row before they backed out. He sent me lots of hate mail on Xbox. lol this was just 2 days ago. Somthing Kush. haha Fun times.