Call of Duty coming to the Vita!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
map pack for mw2.. if people havent figured it out by now
Oh. I never got any mw2 map packs. That would explain why it's a cod4 map with a mw2 HUD. At least I don't look like an idiot lol.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I feel like we would be best off with BO2 on the vita. That's clearly the cod that will have the most work put into it. If another cod was made thi year too I would expect it to be very mediocre. Not enough manpower down there to make two awesome cods at the same time. And it would not make any sense financially.
You have a point there.

On a note of personal opinion, I don't like the idea of a Black Ops 2, because that means we're running two CoD series simultaneously (Black Ops and Modern Warfare). Where's the variety in that?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
why u guys makin a big deal out of a screen shot lmao u wanna no wat it is its Call of Duty Big Red One

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Overgrown was in a MW2 map pack too, and you can tells it's MW2 from the symbol in the buttom left. :p
This is coming from a guy who hasn't even played COD4. ;)
EDIT: sorry, didn't see you guys stop talking bout it, my BlacBerry is slow as fuck >.<
Anyway, it is best that the game is thw same as what come out on the main consoles too.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Would be EPIC if they do come out with this. A Game like this would bring new ppl to DM for sure (Cause we would own the boards :)

P.S. The guy shooting the zooka is a shitty aim.... lets put him on Toons Team 8D <3