Best Black Ops Clan in the world is DM !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
oh that was in the 360 section? Shit, I wanted to post it for PC, i just got Black Ops for it and it is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

and psy i wasnt talkign about PSP, everyone knows that we raped every PSP game, there no doubt about that, I was talking about consoles, not a hand held.
yeah, i know. its a little difficult for us to be the top on ps3 or xbox. we're just little fishes in a giant sea.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yeah, i know. its a little difficult for us to be the top on ps3 or xbox. we're just little fishes in a giant sea.
and thats ALLLLL i was saying and once again a bunch of people get butthurt.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Well you guys made DM sound like MLG pro BEST Clan ever when we are little fish. Straight up.

Amen.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
There is a difference between being a dick and being rational and logical. That last comment of his fit the rational and logical part

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Theres nothing wrong with making yourselves feel good, but 99% of you guys will make a pretty speech and then do nothing. Actions speak louder than words. And once again yall get butthurt. Christ this is about video games, not life and death. Never said DM sucks or fuck DM but go out and make us that good rather than saying shit and not doing anything.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
By the way.. You guys calling Toon a dick and arguing amongst yourselves isnt really helping boost the spirit.

Im just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.