Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So what did you think of my halo 3 stats? suck right? xD

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
yeah thats true, we should try to recruit people for different games, we'll see what happens, but everyone add me that doesnt have me on their friends list...ill be on tomaro night sometime, and friday, and all day saturday, so we'll see what happens
Alright man. I got a new recruit for the MW2 team. He isn't great or anything but, when can train him in the practices/scrimmages I hope to hold soon before he does GBs. When you get on I want to talk to you about making an official MW2 roster so everyone can see who's on the team and what their roles are. Hopefully we can hold some practices this weekend.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
So MM promote you?

I did WuNnY, I want the 360 team to unite & get back on track posting video's and generally bringing exposure to DM. I talked to Gr8 about the problems with the 360. ie..."Lollipop gang".

This is not just color on the site. GR8 will be held accountable for any and all issues with 360 members. Sounds like fun? NOT!

He will have to put out a few fires i am sure, and will have to perfect his teaching skills for our new members and DM's that get 360's and want to learn the ropes.

-Mark me down for WaW-GB Team.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
I did WuNnY, I want the 360 team to unite & get back on track posting video's and generally bringing exposure to DM. I talked to Gr8 about the problems with the 360. ie..."Lollipop gang".

This is not just color on the site. GR8 will be held accountable for any and all issues with 360 members. Sounds like fun? NOT!

He will have to put out a few fires i am sure, and will have to perfect his teaching skills for our new members and DM's that get 360's and want to learn the ropes.

-Mark me down for WaW-GB Team.
Did u get that friends request i sent u last night on xbl?

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I still need to get GR8's gamertag so I can add him on Xbox and start practicing with you guys for MW2, because quite honestly I've been sucking on it and I've only been going like 20-7 in matches :(

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I still need to get GR8's gamertag so I can add him on Xbox and start practicing with you guys for MW2, because quite honestly I've been sucking on it and I've only been going like 20-7 in matches :(
For GBs we mainly do SnD. When I see GR8 on XbL I'll talk with him about how we are going to handle the team for MW2. Expect to see some practice days coming up. =]

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Yeah, i know you guys usually do SnD. hopefully you guys are willing to switch it up a bit, otherwise I'm going to be of no use to you.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yeah, i know you guys usually do SnD. hopefully you guys are willing to switch it up a bit, otherwise I'm going to be of no use to you.
Well I don't know home much of an effect I'll have on the team for the next month because I'm IP banned from Game Battles. . .

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I think you should actually talk to the leaders and get a Halo 3 team approved before you go off and make a GB team.