Any GTA fans?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
This forum had 0 posts so I figured I would be the first to unfuck it.

Anyone here play GTA of any kind?

If so, what is the best part about the overall player experience?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hell Yeah!!!!!

Game Is Da Best!!!!!

Hands Down Thumbs Up Hats Fallen!!!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I own a copy of LCS, VCS, and san andreas for 360...the best part of the gaming experience is the free roaming nature of GTA

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Don't forget killing anyone you fucking want to with almost every gun and blunt item...that's good too...oh yeah and the car jacking...and the gore...it might just be a minor detail into the game, but I like it.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
so why can' they make a WWII game along these lines....so I can jack an enemy tank and be able to run down the other team with it would be kewl!!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
That would be cool, like shoot someones head and it fly's off and blood squirts out the top, you jack their weapon and like carry two sg's or like you can like climb a tree or like pick shyt up and like go and do drive by's...all while theres a bumpin sound track... best game ever that would be...and have like Hitler be a pimp and the USA is like the goverment or the CIA...That would be nice...

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Free roaming and doing almost everything is definitely my favorite parts of the game. I might be alone on this, but Vice City is currently my favorite:D