a update with whats going on

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well first I just want to say congratulations to the tournament winners, also the tor and rpn for the promotions great job you to most definitely deserve it.

ok basically fastest and easiest way is to say baby momma drama. we recently split up and I moved out and starting the whole custody process. I really ain't been social because of all this stress it brings hint. why nobody has heard from me in awhile. I really don't care about gaming at all right now, because my kids are the most important responsibility I need to address first in my life to move on.
I can't say when I can play but some of you if your still on my f.l that I have been at least on recently so there's hope lol. but hopefully someday I can game and most importantly have fun with friends again.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Sorry to hear man. I guess welcome back.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
you made the right choice bro
tell me when your back in the gaming business

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Damn bro thats tough. good luck with all your stuff dude

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
thank you man!

i'm sorry to hear about what's going on but we've already talked about. best of luck to you tony!

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
don't worry this bitch ain't gonna break my spirit. yesterday I met up with a custody lawyer, who's top dollar in my area so ima have her all fucked up soon.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
don't worry this bitch ain't gonna break my spirit. yesterday I met up with a custody lawyer, who's top dollar in my area so ima have her all fucked up soon.
This completely the wrong attitude.

My parent's were like this. Fighting, all custody wars. However, I got to see my mom like once a month. Now it's like 5 times a year. The problem with what ur doing, is thinking of the situation that's best for you. INSTEAD YOU SHOULD THINK OF WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR KID. this can go real south real fast. I warn you. Especially if you are the age you are. (which i'm gonna assume)

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
believe me I know it can. and for the record if I wasn't putting my kids first then I wouldn't be going thru hell to get them.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
I'm sorry to hear that ur going through such a togh time man. Hopefully it will turn out well, an u always have friends here man. Take care of ur kids and what u gotta do, we can wait

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Thats whats up bro. Ima start doin te same shit too im put my ex 6 feet underground, my son lives with me, lives at my house 24/7. But im stuck with half custody and i pay for childsupport. This has been goin on since january...it is august now...8 months have passed now and still the same. She only has time to see my son 2 hours a week cause supposly she cant deal with him. Its all kool though it was all part of my master plan...guess its that time again for family court and im takin the big guns out this time. Good lawyer...i go the money...i got tons of proof...she going down

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah ese definitely bro. its time for a change, there are too many father's I know who get dicked. and then the father's that do take care of our kids its like the court dicks us because so many dick faces can't set up and be a man.

my kids are always with me unless im working and its BS if I try leaving with them ill get charged with kidnapping my own fuckin kids, isn't that some BS.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
thats rlly terrible man sorry to hear i hope i dont end up that way

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Don't do anything stupid, best of luck to ya.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
oh im not . but im back in cincinnati with my kids to so was a good day. but back online my psn is tstreets513 and DM_T-Streets513 if u wanna add.