#GamingNews Condrey says Snipers won’t be over-powered compared to other classes, hints at n

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:

Speaking to 3 News, Michael Condrey has touched on about*how snipers will be balanced in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Condrey stated that the team has been working for three years now on making sure all the weapons and classes are balanced.
Condrey states that they want “snipers to be really fulfilling experience,” but also make sure it is “equally balanced” with all the other weapon classes.
Haha, well, quick-scoping is a controversial one, as you probably know. We spent a lot of time focusing on game balance. We’re calling this the most customizable Call of Duty*experience to date, you can really customize your play-style a lot. But at the core of it, Call of Duty is meant to be about skill, rather than an overpowered create-a- class. We’ve spent three years focused on that. So a player that has perfected play as a sniper, we want to allow that to be a really fulfilling experience, equally balanced to someone who has spent time perfecting their ability to use an assault rifle, a SMG, a shotgun or whatever. We want to provide a tremendous amount of choice, so you can play your style, which is probably somewhat different to mine. But it’s the skill that makes us different, not the selection. Does that make sense?
He went on to state that snipers will not have the ability to equip quick-draw because that leads to quick-scoping model.
That’s exactly right. Let me put it this way, sniper classes are not going to be overpowered relative to their peers. The ability to master a sniper rifle and be great at it will be equal to the ability to master any other class. We’ve done some things to make sure snipers are not able to take advantage of their properties – for example, there are attachments based on weapon classes that are specific. The ability to quick-draw with an assault rifle is important, but you don’t want to have the ability to quick-draw with a sniper rifle because that lends itself to being a faster, quick-scope model. We spent a lot of time trying to focus on it so I think sniper class players will find that it’s a really rewarding experience, but it won’t be over-powered relative to their peers.
Condrey emphasizes that the snipers will not be “over-powered” relative to the other classes available in the game.
SOURCE:*3 News*

More...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Re: Condrey says Snipers won’t be over-powered compared to other classes, hints

hmmmm....where did I hear this before?...

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Re: Condrey says Snipers won’t be over-powered compared to other classes, hints

so why would i use a sniper?