R4W JoKer yo guys!!!!

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Console: Headset:
YO GUYS!!!! long time, once again im an OG R4W that never gets mentioned, just wanted to get in contact with some bad ass mofo's and also see about starting DM on kz3 its still going strong and because i play and im a beast lol...wanted to spread a good legit clan like DM let me know guys! and respond if u member me!!!

:D

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Yeah...I remember you. Welcome Back!! If you get 5 other members to join the site for your team, then sure......

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
cool i got about 3 interested right now, i just rather sport a known DM clan tag than anything else, and i wont do it without permission from you guys :)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I have KZ3 but I have never played it >.< I might try to fire it up soon and see if I'm any good.

My PSN is CptReilly

...My PNS is PvtReilly

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Nice you totally should great game..and plenty of people still play...A bit slower than other multi players like cod ect. But I love it...lmk

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Yo just letting you guys know...still active and still holding some tryouts for DM kz3. Will have they couple I have come reg n check out the site.

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
Been a while since i seen a R4W player on this site, Good to see you man i remember you. But sadly I only PC gamer now days.

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Yo vash!!! Haha been looking for you for years, and possessed heard he got into some bad shit and sold all his stuff, still in contact with I3odom...and I play most ps3 MP like cod:g, kz3, crysis 3, mostly shooters...

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
yeah heard that also, I talk to I3odom still. But yeah I stop by the site n drop a post every once in a blue moon lol. Good to see you still game man

Stream:

b0NGzilla

Corporal
Yea I'm trying to get him back on ps3 lol...it's just me now :( just bought battlefield 4 yesterday...

And what's up snow!!!! All you say is "hmmmmmmm?" Lol....long time bro

Stream:

snowboard340

The Senior Elite
Forgot about this thread... Probably a little late, but good to see you both, it's been years!

Stream:

~whoahesgood~

Corporal
Hello raw joker hows it going i was a member or r4w too LOL its nice too see some r4w around still