The Legend CabsteR aka Daiblo

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
HOWS IT GOING FELLAS! Long time no see, i am really liking how the clan has progressed over the years. i havent been on here for a while but i can never forget where it all started, good to see that everyone is still around checking up on the site. i know i havent been active since h3 07, but since i left to go pursue a more competitive side of gaming i have been doing well.
Placed Top32 in H3 with R4W OwNaGe ( You guys remember the little legend?)
Placed Pro Top16 in a Few PCL CoD4 08' & 09'
Place Top 16 in a few tournaments for Mw2 (FragCup, GB Classic, NewYearsBash)
Won a few local California tournaments with Ground Zero for BlackOps1 (with Parasite, yes the CoDChamp) took a break from gaming to pursue my studies (MedStudent- Endocrinologist)
Came back for Mw3 and established a Top AM team wiht edGe & iGn before taking another break for studies, and just recently came back to Bops2 just to get re-established with old teammates. All in all a little bio of what i have been doing ever since i left in 07'.
Curious to know if you guys will be having a competitive team for Ghost. i would be really interested in Being a Active member again. I am still a Demon deep down inside. i sometimes have flashbacks of old 5v5 - 6v6 Matches against R4W, VmP, LM, and other known clans of the day, i miss those days, i hope all is well.
Shout out to
den24cb<333 havent played with you since 09' W@W
CharlesK
Royal1
Shadow for keeping this wonderful site running
Beast<3 my DMBF
Blund3r
RPN!
EverdreamDR!
Irish
DK
LordLander
OUTL4W
Deathrow aka killa
MorbidFrce
BtmnRul
Dman
Caveman (even tho we had or share of events we are still Demons
The CptReilly!!!!
and the rest of Demons out there! Hope to hear from you guys soon! Peace!

DM Cab / DM EnSaYnE / DM Daiblo / CAB1Mudrio
Top 25 Rank in MohH1
Top 25 Nades in MohH1
Top 25 Support in Clan Matches (MohH1/MohH2)
Top 1 Rank in MohH2 for the first 3 months of the game running.
Top DM team Member in MohH2
Top1 1v1 MohH2 23-0 (Against all the Legends of Heroes)
I Bleed Red, but my DNA reads Demon Messiah
DM4L

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Welcome back, I remember you from MOHH days I believe. Shadow hasnt been with us for almost 4 years, Royal for about 2. You can thank [MENTION=7]DM OUTL4W[/MENTION] for all the site upgrades :)

Are you on Xbox or PS3? Or whatever next gen console?