Site Downtime

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
There might be spurts of downtime while I upgrade some stuff. I have already made a site backup so don't worry. If shit is down don't panic.

-:Toon:

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
alright cool thanks for letting us know. and what kind of upgrades.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
alright cool thanks for letting us know. and what kind of upgrades.
its a surprise.....hopefully

...a couple php files were copied that shouldn't have...we will try again later tonight and will let everyone know when its about to happen.

update:
site downtiime will occur around 9pm est

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
excuse the mess as we are working to resolve...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
A support ticket has been submitted to the host because of the persistent 500 internal server error....sorry for the confusion...we will be back online soon.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Whoever you allowed to tamper with those files apparently seemed to inject some malicious code as well. Notice the bots? :)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

At least he got it done in a timely manner.
Lol you can go fuck yourself. Sorry, but my time should be utilized to progress in my education rather than meet the stupid demands from someone who really needs it done. I expressed this multiple times, but it seems this notion was misunderstood on their end. Obviously my own problems were not taken into consideration, and a bit baffled from the lack of support, but to repeatedly ask for updates is just a nuisance.

If you think for any moment that site upgrades will help you "grow" then you might want to reevaluate this clan's motivation. This is coming from the guy whose done most of the updates until someone recently took over.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Lol you can go fuck yourself. Sorry, but my time should be utilized to progress in my education rather than meet the stupid demands from someone who really needs it done. I expressed this multiple times, but it seems this notion was misunderstood on their end. Obviously my own problems were not taken into consideration, and a bit baffled from the lack of support, but to repeatedly ask for updates is just a nuisance.

If you think for any moment that site upgrades will help you "grow" then you might want to reevaluate this clan's motivation. This is coming from the guy whose done most of the updates until someone recently took over.
I'm sorry, but it doesn't take nine months to update a website. That's all I'm going to say.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

I'm sorry, but it doesn't take nine months to update a website. That's all I'm going to say.
I'm sorry, you don't have mentality to be enrolled in higher education nor fathom the requirements to successfully reach the goals you desire. That's all I'm going to say.

Let's get real here. Education and real Life > Updates to the website. No alternative was advised, but fuck, is that really my fault? NO.

Real talk.