Post your 360/PS3 Black Ops2 clips here:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
since we have mw3 and Blops1 video threads....might as well continue the tradition....

the Diamond bling don't have shit on this new Elite poly-morphic mirror encrusted gun camo...only for us special people...

[YOUTUBE]QQaOxyh5jg8[/YOUTUBE]

Wouldnt even let me shoot the damn thing....Couldn't even switch to my secondary... Or it wouldn't switch...looks like I'm looking for someone to hug...was looking for some way of suicide then solution showed itself at end showing my gun dropping.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Anyone else feel the scar is vastly under-rated?...dunno just seems to mow those smg'rs wannabe's down....cause it's def not the operator...
Used a permanent unlock on it during last prestige...
[youtube]tC1sQpBB9vI?hd=1&vq=hd720[/youtube]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
ah....more boosters on the lil dinghy....

I was browsing thru my recents in theater and this is what I found....check me [2old]DM OUTL4W on the killfeed @19sec, :51, :58, 1:02, 1:25, 1:30 where I'm playing the objective.....
[YOUTUBE]Sc0PyqnsSNE?hd=1&vq=hd720[/YOUTUBE]

funny thing is I sent him a message saying "prepare to see your awesome Vtol vid on the youtubes" and he comes back at me at how "my brother works for Treyarch,, so yeah" deal.... in a lil squeaky voice...had to listen to it 5times to understand. Good times....

[YOUTUBE]1rXvve9EEsk[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Not mine but interesting
[youtube]6EyojLjUh5Q[/youtube]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
do you still get awarded calling cards when playing against bots?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
worlds greatest BO2 camper:
[YOUTUBE]zcFk97MgCsI[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Not my Video

for you Toons
[YOUTUBE]wYd61geBFAg[/YOUTUBE]
sniper glitch to allow you to use iron sights & Ballistics cpu at same time....

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
in light of the plays of the week i decided to make a clip lol. randomly decided to play a game of snd clutched this here 1v4 and finished the game 14-5

[YOUTUBE]HuHa3v6pyh4[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Great clip tor...would make a fine addition to the PoTW. If only it was shorter.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
well..thought I would resurrect this thread with a wtf moment....

[YOUTUBE]9dClefdmn-4?hd=1&vq=hd1080[/YOUTUBE]
seen this during kc core match flying by me....and thought wtf!....1st tiime I saw this in all the time I've been playing then seen there are similar videos showcasing this....anyone else see this or have this happen to you when using the rc-xd?

oh and concerning the plays of the week...still on the table just been on the back burner for a weeee bit.