gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
[YOUTUBE]kF9tDXGICCk?hd=1&vq=hd1080[/YOUTUBE]

edit:
Plays o' the Week (Beta):
This would NOT be a top 10/20 but would be a list of video's and then forum members could vote on which is the best.....or maybe a 20$ gift cert from store? Or Xbl/psn card?

Good idea or no? Just trying to generate more content for the site/channel....

Some actual worthy clips from members on my friends list already + some throw away clips of my favorite gun battle's/turn-ons/jukes as filler aka stuffing. Mine are just place-holders for team members to add their own beastly clips.

Thought we could do a 10 or even 20 clips per month from team members for the Team DeMon YT channel. And I will put a link in the description to each members channel that submitted...once you give them to me.
also would like someone to pull commentary duty...so if interested lemme know on the site. Just can't seem to find the time.

If you have a badass clip (or maybe something really funny or weird perhaps I'll incorporate it in some way) in BO2, send it to me or let me know your GT and what # it is under your Vault and I can record it for you. If you save clips for me or send them to me make sure they are no longer than 10-20 seconds.

To Submit: Just save the clip in your vault and send me your gamertag and what you name the clip and i'll record it for you in HD. The quality on YT is too low to use. So don't bother with YT links.

intro:
I apologize if you didn't see your name....lemme know and I will update the AE project accordingly.

Note to PS3 people:
I will accept yt links if no-one has a cap card...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This is the tits L4W. Ill keep some clips in my file share for ya :D

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I think this is an awesome idea, I'll have to save some of my clips for you :D

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I think this is a great idea. Hopefully people participate, I would love to see this take off.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
hey outlaw I have a idea if ppl are sending clips. project DM intro of members. collect so many and make clan video for the yt channel. what u think?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Thanks guys, hopefully it does take off....all I want is for the site to succeed...along with its members. And it will be winners prerogative of either 20$ gift cert for store or 20$ Xbl/psn card.

@morb can I upload either/both your 100+ kill game or your pistol VTOL to the DeMon channel?

hey outlaw I have a idea if ppl are sending clips. project DM intro of members. collect so many and make clan video for the yt channel. what u think?
That can be done...just need the content/clips....

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Love this! I always get clips, but never save them. This is great initiative. I

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Here is a frame of what I was thinking but a lot more to it once complete. With a wall of vids + lil sumthin sumthin extra.

Everybody who contributes will be in the intro as well. The winner will be one of the feature vids on the intro.

This is a screen cap of me working on this from work on my iPhone via splashtop.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
shit to bad I don't play bo2. but glad I could give a idea, im sure this can get some to contribute.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
A team montage would actually be pretty cool. Brings back memories of my shitty cod4 montages lol...

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
@ Michigan that's kinda the lines of what I was thinking, since I think nobody has attempt this yet as a whole DM.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
@ Michigan that's kinda the lines of what I was thinking, since I think nobody has attempt this yet as a whole DM.
Honestly, I remember back in the day I though I was sweet with sony vegas and made a few small scale ones but across both systems with DL's sick editing, it could be very very cool. I have a few clips that could go in there but I wont have my ps3 for a few months. Cool idea none the less.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well once I get my apples lap top back I have pretty good software I use for editing my work. I mostly stick to paid projects but I think it might be time to do some work for DM and unleash my genius lol but would love to collaborate with people on this project.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
C'mon guise....no-one else has any clips to submit? Really don't want to use my clips. Just pm me the clips or message me on xbl which clip it is in your vault.
Gt - DM OUTL4W

@tor - I am including your clip into the intro along with toon's and choasss.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
C'mon guise....no-one else has any clips to submit? Really don't want to use my clips. Just pm me the clips or message me on xbl which clip it is in your vault.
Gt - DM OUTL4W

@tor - I am including your clip into the intro along with toon's and choasss.
I can and will submit a lot of clips once I'm playing again. Unfortunately that wont be until late spring. :'(

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i have another clip i'll see if i can upload it for ya. only have theater mode so i can't give you any hd or anything

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Outlaw I have a 64 second SnD ace with bomb defuse in last 7 seconds if that is cool?