Votes: 16 66.7%
  • 'Merica

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
i don't know how anyone can argue that shipping jobs overseas is good for americans. companies do it to save money yes but they don't make their products cheaper as a result, it just increases their profit margin. and hey if americans don't have jobs then they can't pay for their products anyway. what you said about the unemployment rate was correct, people are discouraged and are no longer looking for jobs that's why the unemployment rate has gone down. i'm pretty sure i read the other day that the unemployment rate is going to remain constant for a while, not continue to go down.

obama made too many promises, but he did instill change. he had to pick his battles and decided to pick healthcare. i'm happy with the results, i get healthcare until i'm 26. the main reason he didn't do jack shit in the beginning was because he didn't utilize the democratic majority in the house and the senate. that was the dumbest fucking thing in the world when he tried to pass a bipartisan healthcare bill and the republicans did everything they could to stop any change. had they been in the opposite position, they would've ran all their policies through and said fuck the democrats. there is no such thing as bipartisan policies that make everyone happy.

i agree with you that the debt is the biggest problem. however i don't agree that romney is the solution. taxing the rich will not fix the economy, right. but it will increase revenue which will help reduce the debt. i don't get what's so hard for people to understand that. reaganomics and trickle down doesn't work. you dont decrease taxes and increase revenue. the only way to reduce the debt is by increasing revenue. it's simple math. and how about romney's plan to spend $1 trillion on the military? how is that gonna help our debt issue?
I didn't say shipping jobs overseas is a good thing. And i didn't say every company charges less because they save money doing it. Companies like Apple and Nike/Jordan charge extreme amounts considering how much their products really cost them to make, however the only reason they charge so much is because people are willing to pay that much. However, if they were entirely making their products in the United States, they would charge more money because it costs them more to make it and they want to keep that high profit margin.

I think Obama could have done more, and i think he needed to figure out a way to compromise. Even if it meant that his plans were only a distant reflection on democratic ways of doing things. He needed to compromise, bottom line.

As far as raising taxes on the rich...i already told you, the top 10% of employed citizens pay for over 70% of all federal income tax. So, do you think it is fair to tax them more? Furthermore, it is stupid as fuck to do that because the wealthy don't have to live in the United States. Many 1%'ers have simpley left the US and renounced their citizenship so they can get out of the high tax rates they are already putting on rich people. Raising taxes is not the way to fix our economy.

If our President cannot find ways to influence our US businesses so that more jobs are created, then he is not doing his job. The best way to fix this debt is to create more jobs so that the government collects more income tax revenues. I am not saying that creating new jobs is easy by any means...but we are the United States, not fucking Libya. If we cannot fix the things going on in our country, then who can?

Lastly, spending more on the military might sound stupid at first, but i want you to think about this for a second. Every major technology we have...i challenge you to find one piece of major technology that was not encouraged, influenced, developed, invented, or upgraded by our military. I am not saying that throwing money at the military is going kickstart new technologies which could lead to growing our economy, but fuck...i would MUCH rather throw money at our military over giving a fucking penny to Shanicqua so she can buy her fatherless 6 month year old 10 pairs of air jordan sneakers. FUCK THAT.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Lastly, spending more on the military might sound stupid at first, but i want you to think about this for a second. Every major technology we have...i challenge you to find one piece of major technology that was not encouraged, influenced, developed, invented, or upgraded by our military. I am not saying that throwing money at the military is going kickstart new technologies which could lead to growing our economy, but fuck...i would MUCH rather throw money at our military over giving a fucking penny to Shanicqua so she can buy her fatherless 6 month year old 10 pairs of air jordan sneakers. FUCK THAT.
i feel the same way. i see so many people come in the gas station trying to buy bags of cheetos and fuckin 20oz pop, which is beyond rediculous. then they get ll pissed when our machine is down. the whole food stamp thing is fine, but i seriously think they need to cut it down to a serious reasonable lelvel and that they can only buy essentials.. bread , meat, vegtables, not bags of chips and sida. food stamps just get taken advantage of too much. the government spending just needs fixed all over.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i feel the same way. i see so many people come in the gas station trying to buy bags of cheetos and fuckin 20oz pop, which is beyond rediculous. then they get ll pissed when our machine is down. the whole food stamp thing is fine, but i seriously think they need to cut it down to a serious reasonable lelvel and that they can only buy essentials.. bread , meat, vegtables, not bags of chips and sida. food stamps just get taken advantage of too much. the government spending just needs fixed all over.
The problem is *some*(no all, but maybe most) people on food stamps are NOT smart people. They spend the money like complete dumbasses. Gas station prices are MUCH higher than a grocery store. Go to the store, and use the money on the essentials. It is not money you earned, so don't spend it like you are some "ballin' ass niggas"

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
look really it shouldn't matter where companies make their shit, in this economy if they are not making a profit BIGGER then the last QUARTER, not year, then the company is doing bad. and really it could be by a fucking penny and they will do everything in their power to raise prices and cut production costs.

they don't outsource their companies to make shit cheap to sell it to us cheaper, they do it to make more money and EVERY company that is not an NPO won't charge you less. if you honestly believe that it helps global economy then you are some really good shit. what we really need to do is get governments to regulate commerce. you may say its a bad thing but the only thing they are doing better then fucking each other is fucking us, the people.

and to those arguing that they shouldn't just look at the real estate market, it's barely recovering. y did we have to bail out the banks? the car companies? y are we giving them more money just to pocket it. it's loudicris.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
The problem is *some*(no all, but maybe most) people on food stamps are NOT smart people. They spend the money like complete dumbasses. Gas station prices are MUCH higher than a grocery store. Go to the store, and use the money on the essentials. It is not money you earned, so don't spend it like you are some "ballin' ass niggas"
Black people in bad communities aren't the only people on foodstamps.

Also the gov't gives people the money to support themselves however they see fit. It isn't up to anyone to regulate on what they spend it on. Groceries are expensive as hell dude, so cutting down on the amount of support isn't gonna make things better at all. The gov't offers impoverished families support so they don't have to eat unhealthy processed shit and ramen for breakfast lunch and dinner. Unfortunately people to use it for that, but that doesn't give anyone the right to take it away from them. IF there's any issue about foodstamps IMO is the people that scam the gov't and get support for a 10 person household when they really live in a 3-4 person house hold. The goal is to help the people in need, not to make life harder.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
@mex I didn't say it was a good thing that companies shipping jobs overseas is a good thing, but it is a fact that if the company is saving money they can charge less. And some companies do charge less. It is the big names that don't charge less because people are willing to pay the high prices.

@dhomes I think the whole idea of food stamps is fucked up. It is the government thinking that giving away money is going to solve problems. If you put money in the hands of stupid people, you get stupid results. It doesn't have to be black people, it is anyone using food stamps inappropriately. You can sit there and say i is "their money", but the majority of these people aren't the ones who put money into the federal government at anytime(past, present, future). So in simple terms, it is the government taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
@mex I didn't say it was a good thing that companies shipping jobs overseas is a good thing, but it is a fact that if the company is saving money they can charge less. And some companies do charge less. It is the big names that don't charge less because people are willing to pay the high prices.
im aware....... but its ridiculous for economist to say that lazie faire is the best way to handle economy period......

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
So in simple terms, it is the government taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor.
Hm, the funny part is the gov't funds more than 100% of the whole foodstamp program. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor? Fed and state gov't shares the cost of funding which means EVERYONE NATIONWIDE gets taxed on it, not just the rich guys. Hey its terrible right well why does congress reauthorizes the program repeatedly every 5 years?hello

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Hm, the funny part is the gov't funds more than 100% of the whole foodstamp program. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor? Fed and state gov't shares the cost of funding which means EVERYONE NATIONWIDE gets taxed on it, not just the rich guys. Hey its terrible right well why does congress reauthorizes the program repeatedly every 5 years?hello
If you are on food stamps, who are you going to vote for...the officials trying to change the program, or the officials who wants to keep it the way it is?

Top 10% of people making an income in the US pay for over 70% of federal income taxes. That is how i know the government is taking from the rich, and giving to the poor.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Top 10% of people making an income in the US pay for over 70% of federal income taxes. That is how i know the government is taking from the rich, and giving to the poor.
we all know 5% of that, congress is stashing in their pocket.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
bottom line what we're saying DM for Congress and Senate lol

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Fucking facepalm