Medal of Honor Warfighter

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
BETA is out. It is pretty awesome. I love this style sniping, already almost 50k points in sniping <3

How is it for the rest of ya?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The very first person I killed was Viktomize... Buying it.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I killed him a few times as well, along with LL. As soon as I found the gun that was supposed to be an AUG, I started doing way better in that game haha.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Nvm, it's just for xbox. Maybe someone can post some multiplayer game play.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
The apache helicopter is OP. Toon and I got it like 3 games in a row and 4 outta 6. You are pretty much unstoppable in it.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

[youtube]NQkh8D1VFdw[/youtube]

This gameplay is shitty but it was the very first online game. I got some other 50+ kill games ill post soon

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Looks like a good game, how you guys like it, will you guys buy this game when it comes out?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
well if it isn't completely asshole like the first moh then i just might get it :O

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I don't think I am going to get it at first, maybe when the price drops, just because I don't have the money to shell out for a game I don't know if I'll be playing a bunch. The gunplay is very BF3-esque but I think it has better hit detection than BF3. I like the fact that there aren't any vehicles as well, as they always ruined my fun in BF3 which is why I pretty much only played deathmatch in that game.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
The beta is fun, but I'm not buying it. It's almost the same thing as BF3. Even a lot of the animations are the same, including vaulting over cover and some reloads and whatnot.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I dont think i will be buying it...the beta is fun though. With Halo 4 and BO2 coming out, thats $120 i already know i will be spending...then there is far cry and bioshock....to many good looking games coming out lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Its really shitty when the clan isn't active. Yeah is life but it also seems like a stream of shitty games. Like Reach, MW2, MW3, BF3, MoH, ODST, the VITA have all been such let down within the gaming community. Covers like the last 2 years.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Its really shitty when the clan isn't active. Yeah is life but it also seems like a stream of shitty games. Like Reach, MW2, MW3, BF3, MoH, ODST, the VITA have all been such let down within the gaming community. Covers like the last 2 years.
I know what you mean, its like were stuck and cant get out.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
hopefully atleast one of the dozen games coming out these next few months is good!