AC Revelations

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
you gotta play the previous games to understand the story otherwise you'll prob be confused other than that it has a great story and a fun multiplayer

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
there was a thing in gameinformer that told u the story up until the end of brotherhood so like if u got that ur good and ye im going to get it hope its sweet

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Gonna get it on PC. Watched some early play throughs to cure my anxiousness since it doesnt come out for PC until the 29th

pretty assholio if you ask me

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
It came out on Tuesday.

It is a story-based game. It's not like cod where you can just hop on and mindlessly shoot stuff. The 3 previous games were AWESOME, but if you want to just get the newest one, make an effort to read a summary of everything that happened in the other games.

My advice: Play through the other games first.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
playing through the other ones could take forever.. i have the 1st one, gave it like 3 tries already, never went through the whole thing. is it actually worth it ?? it felt like a lamer version of grand theft auto for me lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
first one is loooooooooong, second one and the third one are just about the same. they are not as long as the first one IMO but they don't feel repetitive which is good

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I finally beat this after putting it off for months. I was pretty shocked when it rolled the credits, seemed way less climactic than the other games, rushed. The graphics were really good and the ability to go back and see the rest of Altair's story was really cool. I never used bombs... seemed like a hassle to make them so I never bothered.

I liked AC2 and Brotherhood much better. I miss the ability to analyze those famous photos and works of art finding the Templar conspiracy stuff.

I think AC3 is going to be really sweet tho, can't wait!

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah i say get it because it has everything that makes assassin creed series amazing. but if u like to know the story than u have to play all of them. i have them all and its my favorite series this generation next to resident evil and metal gear and hitman.