Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
if this mv fag actually had a life he wouldnt be coming here bitching...ironic isn't

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
WOW! This is the same kid talking shit on MOHH2 when I joined the game. The only thing I said was "I Sux" when I was in second place and S41nt took it as a hint I was talking shit when I really wasn't because I have barely played this game for a week.

Proves how much of a noob this kid REALLY IS.....

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
which is more pathetic.....playing video games as a hobby or posting a thread at 5:00 AM about how much someone "doesn't have a life"

i've always found that this argument among gamers is hilarious.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Idiot, your starting shit here.
*Facepalm*
Why can't you guys, DM and MV just stfu, stop pointing fingers and act your age.

Or how about we don't go on your site, and you guys don't come on ours? Durr.
And about saying we're overweight, well me self, I'm so fucking skinny, you can see my ribs and I'm underweight. I also got some dumb bells, so don't stereotype, it just makes you look stupid.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
how out we only come on eachothers site to set up a WAR or something that has to do with a war or somethign..........

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh and hes right abou the immature thing. i havnt even been shit talking and u guys edit my status or wateva that is under my name and shit.

wateva he says but u guys are fuking imature, and thats funny to say since u guys are an older clan in clan wise and members age.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Ok, Here's a thing. Beat us in all games? *COUGH*.
You guys would have beaten us on PSP but how bout PS3 and 360? All games? If its all then ALL GAMES in GAME CONSOLES.Actually, you know whats pathetic?.You guys making a thread to talk shit at us, it also means that you MV people make threads to talk shit here which IS MORE PATHETIC. Why go on our site? Saint,Lofi,Addidas and Vortex.You have your site.Dont go on our's to make threads to start SHIT.Us being immature? *cough*.DeadlyCobraX is just mad about what happened to his bro brutal.Its just unbelievable for him.If we took all those shit you guys said before then how cant you guys take it? I think DM can take more trashtalks than you guys.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
yeah this is pathetic, we are gunna sure give our acc details to a rival clan u S.O.B do u hav a brain? wat u do if we asked uu huh, idiot, and yeh im dumb, got a problem? atleast im not like u stuck inside always on games sayin, "yehh i pnwd u yehh lad" low life jerk. :)

PS - love you too.

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

lol.i see these recent posts.and i find myself laughing.MV are always the ones who starts shit? Well that is absolutely incorrect.i remember that when lofi was asking you guys if he can get a rr download,you all were completely rude and disrespectful..lofi was kind and respectful,and you fags edited his username,then banned him.i guess when you dick munchers come to our site,i should propose the same thing is done.And gaza,its funny how you took credit for the peace treaty.it was sergys idea.
lol if he speaks the tuth bout this then you r bein az holes

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
they never really beat us on psp lmao its jus like how tor said with NAM they play the game with ppl that are not the best anymore they wanna get a war with ftb2 ppl cmon all the best fucking players left that game if u asked us that b4 like in the start wen me royal jess and alot of gud ppl played u wud have no chance u guys jus come and get wars with ppl that are left and u act like ur the hotest shit around

and btw for that fool that amde this thread I HAD TOTAL RESPECT FOR MV ALRIGHT I WAS PRTTY COOL WITH THEM WE WUD PLAY GAMES AND SHIT TOGETHER BUT NOW SINCE THEY WON A COUPLE OF WARS THEY THINK THEY GOT BIG DICKS AND STARTED ACTING LIKE TOTAL FUCK BAGS TOWARDS US AND THEN IT ALL ESCALADED TO THIS if u really want a person to blame for all this bs crap look at ur own clan u guys started all this shit from the start from wen u guys acting all hot

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Duke WTF are you talking about? MV has played and 2 mapped DMs best on ftb3 many times. And to whoever said that I come here and make threads to talk shit, your informAtion is false. I have made 1 thread and it was a war request that DM agreed to and never showed up to. Pussys.

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

well i don't like how you treated the guy that asked for RR download ,but if you wanna war on psp go on RR and we'll war im sure something could be arranged just chill out and remember these thing that u say u pwn at is just a video game same thieng with some ppl in DM taking crap to seriously i understand getting mad but yall are goin a bit overboard about all this

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
LOL i like dis..haaha!!

nd wats up bros...aint talk yaw in min...aint playd in bout fo 5...lol idk hw long its been

Status
Not open for further replies.