You guys are pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
Console: Headset:
lol.i see these recent posts.and i find myself laughing.MV are always the ones who starts shit? Well that is absolutely incorrect.i remember that when lofi was asking you guys if he can get a rr download,you all were completely rude and disrespectful..lofi was kind and respectful,and you fags edited his username,then banned him.i guess when you dick munchers come to our site,i should propose the same thing is done.And gaza,its funny how you took credit for the peace treaty.it was sergys idea.

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
you dumbasses broke the compromise,not MV.And dm is "worlds best clan"? yea...MV has pwned DM in all games.You guys have no life..play more then us,but we still pwn you.

Nows the time for all you dick munchers to grow the fuck up,hit puberty,get your fatasses of the couch,workout,get a job,actually lose you virginity before you turn 4O(in some cases,alot of you are runnin outta time).

You can ban me all you want,but i assure you,thats a bitch move,and you wont get anywhere in your pathetic lives.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
DM OWNS MV ON RR, WaW, MW2, BO, BC2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
hmm..you just proved your stupidity.

DM gets spanked in mw2.MV pwned DM in the last rr war.

then you mention BO,when no one has even warred in yet(sigh,you dumbass) and WaW is old you noob,i pwn all of DM in that.

and bc2? how many fucking games do you nerds play?

This is where i would go on about how yall have no lives again,but i dont wanna hurt your feelings

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
LMFAO STFU ABOUT RR BITCH. I fkn own MV on rr by myself. We own u badly on mw2. Go suck ur dads dick fuck head.

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
nah,DM blows on both games.and if all you can come up with is "go suck you dads dick" then maybe you should go back to the 3rd grade?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lmfao SainT how about you get a life and stop worrying about games for a change?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Hey little bitch, want to tell me why we can`t talk a little shit on our site? No one tells you to come here every day to just look for shit talking. It`s not like you`re here to post on a random thread.

And I know your too young to know, but just so you know, get used to this shit talking. You`ll get it from now until you die, no matter where you are. People in life are just like that. Get the fuck used to it.

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
lmfao SainT how about you get a life and stop worrying about games for a change?
oh? me? no life? lmao.im on during the weekend,if not busy.i only play two games,and thats not often.

Now you on the other hand,dropped out of high school,to sit on your fatass all day to play video games.You as well as all DM,play so many games.video games is your cocaine,you cant get enough.how many of you no life fags actually got Black ops within the hour it came out?im assuming all of u

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
and lmao at hunter,the keyword to no shit talking is "respect"

a word none of you know.ppl like you eventually become my bitch.So how about we just save the time,and each and everyone of you get on your knees and beg me and MV for forgivness

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh? me? no life? lmao.im on during the weekend,if not busy.i only play two games,and thats not often.

Now you on the other hand,dropped out of high school,to sit on your fatass all day to play video games.You as well as all DM,play so many games.video games is your cocaine,you cant get enough.how many of you no life fags actually got Black ops within the hour it came out?im assuming all of u
Im in high school, have a life,and have more friends than you will ever have.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
But don't worry, when you get out of 8th grade, you ll see.

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
oh yea! 8th grade. pretty much you use what i say,and change it up a little.lol,that shows your even more pathetic.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I got black ops midnight along with 400 other people. I assure you that none of them were fat. Cept maybe 20 people.

So now that you have successfully made an ass of yourself over the internet, please go on with your life and get rid of your crusty socks with the picture of your daddy tapped to the end.

Continue to talk shit in my forums and Ill ban you. For a long, long, LONG time. So stfu and keep to yourself. No one in DM cares about you. Honestly, if you got killed by a rapist i would send him a thank you card.

Fucking queef.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Fat.... Lol, I fucking am training for boxing and mma right now, and I damn sure I could kick your fucking ass in real life, and I sure could own your dumb little ass in any game

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
You guys have a peace treaty with a video game clan...? Man we have dropped a few pegs since 2008

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dude really? like u complain about us shit talking, wat has ur clan done on our site ever since u guys started coming here? im sure they tell u that they start it, but thats because they wana look better than us.

and about lofi, i remember how respectful he was (one of the few in ur clan) and i was respectful to him, but then something happened, he got his named changed and now he is banned. idk wat happened, but i remember the day it happened, and well he was acting like the rest of ur disrespectful clan.

and dude, no need to try and act tough on the internet, u like to make assumptions to try and make urslef look good, but in all reallity ur coming to a site, wasting ur time and creating a post most of which the members feel is quite stupid. so please think about wat ur doing next time

P.S. if u look at the picture thread im sure u will find that none of us are fat lazy 40 year old virgins. but infact, we are great, smart teenagers that lead great lives. im not sure wat urs consist of, but if it involves coming to a gaming site to basically talk shit to a clan on their own site, maybe u should look at ur own personal life before talking shit about ours

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
whats pathetic is you making this thread trying to insult us

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I could own you in any school subject, any fight, any game, anything. SO just shut the fuck up nub.

Status
Not open for further replies.