Murder Investigation

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
So this past Sunday morning between 3am and 5am, someone came into my sisters yard and stole her husbands work truck (like an $80,000 truck + the tools in it.) The neighbors were outside still having a party and said they didn't think anything of it when my brother in laws truck pulled out of the driveway at that time because he leaves that early quite often to go across state to do work.

The police at first did nothing to help them out because there's only a sheriff, not an actual police station because they live in a somewhat more rural city.

Now 4 days later, my mom wakes me up to tell me they found the truck in Morengo, Ohio (about an hour and a half away from my sisters house and mine) and the police there found 2 dead bodies next to it. The reason the truck isn't gone from there is most likely due to the fact the starter was going bad and it pooped out on that guy at that particular time so he ran off.

I've stopped someone from stealing drums over there before and I was thinking 2 days ago that I wish I would have been there to make an effort and stop this guy, but I would have gotten popped for sure.

Here is a video of them pulling the truck away and a small article.

myfox28columbus.com/newsroom/

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
not trying to call you a liar or anything but i just wanted to point this out

you said "So this past Sunday morning between 3am and 5am, someone came into my sisters yard and stole her husbands work truck (like an $80,000 truck + the tools in it.) The neighbors were outside still having a party and said they didn't think anything of it when my brother in laws truck pulled out of the driveway at that time because he leaves that early quite often to go across state to do work."

and on the website if you read the article at the bottom it say's

"The truck is reported stolen on July 18 from a construction site in Lorain County."

is your sister's back yard a construction site? or did they lie or did you? or was it a mistake?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
lmao everyone asks that.

The article is wrong, it was stolen from my sisters house

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
alright bro cool i was just wondering because it looked odd you know bro sorry for that

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
They sometimes put fake articles out there with true facts to conceal a identity so that's prolly t they did it like that

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
wow dude that sucks, sorry to hear that phreak. goodluck with the investigation

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea guys dnt believe everything they tell u on the sites and paper and news if they show u it and tell u this is real news ur gonna believe it arent u even if they got no clue whatsoever on wat happened there, kinda reminds me of a video i saw yesterday on youtube (changed my view on how i see facts from made up or wanting to make you believe)

bak to the thread uhh yea dude sounds bad man

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
actually its real.

Turns out, the perpetrators were my younger sisters best friends parents who just got out of jail in indiana. after this girls mom met this guy gary, she got into drugs and they went to jail for stealing cars. they got out, came back to ohio, stole my brother in laws truck. 4 days later their bodies were discovered about 25 feet away from the truck and close to them was a gun. most likely a murder suicide after being severely discouraged that the truck wouldn't start to to a bad starter.

gary noble, dated my older sister in high school and knew where she lived so they went there.

crazy shit.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
UC u are completely correct. they may say that there is no bias or government intervention in th emedia, but that is complete bs.

dude phreak im happy u got everything straightened out. to bad they couldnt be tried and put to jail for wat they did.