Your Competitive Shooter Achievements.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Resistance Retribution: Best in the country (my country ^.^)
and also, third best out of greece.
Damn DISTRACTION45 and Gianos HAD to beat me....
sadface

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well only 3 games/ franchises come 2 mind 4 me leaderboard wise socom 1 & 2 team i was on reached #1 sc2 i think still #1 over 2000 wins as a team yes was like 14 & did play alot more den aka gamehead days , madden 09 & 10 i won the sponsored EA tournament online out of 32 players & did it with hometown team cincinnati bengals only time they win in video games lol & between both my rec reached over 4000 wins & i think i had 200 losses which aint bad so madden 2012 i will be goin back 2 playin competitively comin outta retirement lol , & lastly ufc 09 i reached 1000 wins & highest rank was top 10 which ive beaten the number 1 & 2 ranked players by submissions lol.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
best shooter achievement i had was cumming on my girls face 5 feet away ;)

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
My best achievement was in BC2 on Heavy Metal playing Conquest

I was sniping in a guard tower towards the Russian base, and I spotted one of their Helos, the HAVOC, and behind it, was the HIND(Beside each other basically), I noticed the HAVOC pilot was flying slowly, so I took the shot, and I scoped back in to get the HIND pilot, but I noticed another kill come up on my screen after I killed the first pilot, and both rotor blades stopped spinning. So in english, I got a pilot collat on two different pilots, in two different helicopters from a decent distance away =)

Ballin_Dog is my living witness to this event