Yo...

Stream:

L

L3PR3C0N

Hey it is me IRISH and Ummmm I kno i kind of left b4 and all... but i wanna come back. I now realize that was a mistake. No offense to the Ex TS's who are back in DM like SK and Ares, but we died. But if u guys let me back in then i will never leave again (CORNY) lol. Oh and if u dont let me back in the clan Ummmm shadow can u unban me so i can atleast be on the site. Cuz it a cool site which took a while to do. Ok thx guys for reading. L3PR3C0N OUT.;)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
i think people are gunna kill me but i say let him back! hes cool and other ts got back in so he should also.

Stream:

L

L3PR3C0N

Thx but it is up to Caveman and Charles Oh ye and i promise not to start fites anymore i was just cranky b4.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
why not? whether u may or may not quit again and by the way please dont say DM4L if youve already quit, or have quit twice. that just annoys the shit out of me.
but ill let you in DM. i always wanted you in DM... but i never understood your reasons for quiting. i only remmebered morbd didnt like you or something.

so welcome back DM Irish?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
he quit cuz som1 (other than morb) was on his nerves i think but idk for shure

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

i dont care if hes in. just dont take the attention away from me irish lol. ur pretty good. and ya i was in TS buddy so put my name next to ares and SK's. welcome back DM IRISH.

Stream:

L

L3PR3C0N

AEagle ur wrong but it doesnt matter wat happened anymore and panther who are you?