What I think about ALL DMs pt. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
LMAO u wernt the first DM to get tenth that was fallin u noon and seriously stop taking others peoples credit, u know u were never in that team even if they did make it that far

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
He was on Mob but I don't remember them being 58-5.. Why does it matter anyways? It's a video game. . .

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
So y arent u still in mob? Y do u have to talk all this shit just so u can leave like wtf just bounce

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Gala..... :( Whats up lil bro??? I though you were done with all this shit.

Your original post was pretty bad lil dude. That was some nasty shit you posted. The stuff about Cave and my other bro's was uncalled for.... But Clutchy's dad???? WoW man..... I dont know how you can feel good about yourself after that one................

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
Nope. First dm 10th prestiege and I carried that fuching team so much
10th prestige doesnt show any skill. it just shows how long uve played the game
Althought not all 10th prestigers suck but prestige really isnt somethin to brag about

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I agree, I'm only in the 3rd prestige (I don't really care about it) and I usually play better than most people ranked really high above me.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'm so happy you know who you are Gala with your accurate poem up there. PM me your original post though and tell me how you feel about me.

I'll tell you how i feel about you right now:
Ever since we had that fight a year or so ago, I knew you were the littlest punk that you still are today, honestly I never liked the fact that you came back to DM while I was gone but I never said anything about it. Why? Because I knew you wouldn't change so I waited for a moment like this. I have nothing against but I will pray for you.....

Stream:

G

Gala

Justy you were on and didnt except one invite, come on kid, if your gonna call me out then throw it down

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I cant believe you two guys would smack shit up like this. Im sure i could let out a load of shit like you two have done..... But i dont roll that way.

These are my friends (yes over the net......) But friends non the less. Ya'll have alot to learn, TRUST me.... It will come round to both of ya. When that day comes, I know i wont be round to see it, and no..... if i was..... I wouldnt point and laugh either.

I would just do what im doing now. Shake my head in pitty for ya both. Chances are, i would probably still try to help ya somehow, Just as i have for both your sorry ass's when you came back to our site.

Have a great life Gala and Toonz. Although i doubt it.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
who gives a shit about CoD prestiging? you dont even need to get a single kill in CoD to gain ranks therefore bragging about a 10th prestige is worthless and shows nothing of importance except that you were the first true pubstar of DM. it also shows that it takes no skill to be a 10th prestige except the skill of having no life.

Stream:

G

Gala

once again phreaK nothing but negativity like my mother. suck a poop

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
galatica if u werent prepubescent i might take something you say to heart

Stream:

G

Gala

ok. your depressed no friendship heart makes me think you have a vagina and enjoy fingering your asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.