What are you playing?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
We have a while before the new systems come out, so what are you playing to pass the time?

I'm mostly playing Puzzle Agent on PC and I'm liking it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtbMF5pHOEs

I'm trying to make some progress on Uncharted (still the only game that has ever been in my ps3). I think I'm on chapter 13.

Making some progress on MGS2. Defusing fatman's bombs.

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
just downloaded a Wii/Gamecube emulator for my PC playing Super Smash Bros Brawl. Im also playing a few steam games Payday: The Heist (decent game, random ways the heist goes down to make it fun). Also playing Crysis 3 fun game with some insane graphics. And Farcry 3: Blood Dragon (Trailer says it all an awesome game, dont even need farcry 3 to play it) and that about wraps it up.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Black ops 2. and finally opened my nfs game i got for christmas, think i might finally start playing it. haha, And Vash, where you been, glad to see you back on the forum.

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
I visit the forum at least once a week. I just dont log on and post too often. Moved out to the amazing land of CO. Its a bummer right now that so many wildfires are going on, I can see a lot of smoke from the Black Forest fire. Other than that, Playing Disc golf, Hiking the mountians and gaming when i get time. How have you been man?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I've been playing Dota 2 on PC for a while now. Waiting till the PS4 comes out to do anything console related.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
League of Legends and recently a game called "Card Hunter" its in beta.

My bros and I have all contributed to beating Sly 3 and the Uncharted series. However my TV just died as of 6/13/13

Edit: Now it is fixed.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I just finished Puzzle Agent and I really enjoyed it. The story, voice acting, and puzzles are great. I'm glad the sequel came in the bundle because the ending is a little abrupt and leaves you wanting to know more. Can't wait to start Puzzle Agent 2.

I started The Walking Dead on 360. Very different style, but it works well here. The way the characters remember your responses and tailor the plot to your answers is really cool.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Finally finished Uncharted. I really enjoyed it! Great story, good humor, great combination of platforming/puzzle-solving/gunfighting. I'm looking forward to Uncharted 2 but I'm wondering if I should give another PS3 title a chance before I do since Uncharted was the only PS3 game I have played. Also, for a game released in 2007, it still looks awesome.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Making some good progress on AC3. Revelations sort of left a bad taste in my mouth so I had a hard time buckling down to play this one but now that I'm into the story, I'm liking it a lot.

It's sort of hard to follow every character that gets introduced, but I like interacting with historical figures. The world is really amazing. So big and detailed, all the graphics look great.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i remember seeing the trailer for this game, looked coo, nice graphics, but fuck, still stuck on b.o2. been playing a lot of lleauge play. makes it fun, more competitive.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Eustace I loved Fable and KH! I think I heard about an HD re-release of KH for PS3... I hope that happens.

I bought Alan Wake when it went on "Pay what you want" status for PC. Not sure if my computer can handle it but I'll find out eventually.

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
I bought fable on the xbox marketplace not to long ago its badass, and kh is sweet I wish ithe new one was coming out for 360 but alan wake is good but it get repeaditive good luck ~~:lies:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'm still playing BF3 like a boss, Colonel 42 now and a 1.67 K.D. :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I've only played BF3 a few times but the last time I was playing, I found an ATV and had a blast just tear-assing around all over the map crashing through fences and stuff while the rest of the players were fighting it out miles away.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
DOTA 2, Prison Architect, and War Thunder for the PC. I play ps3 occasionally, but my nephews usually play gta4 so i rarely get a chance to use it.

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
I was palying pokemon gold version today at work but my Gameboy doesn't save anymore -___________-