well......

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
its been fun being DM. but i quit. most of u probaly dont even kno me so it prolly doesnt even matter. and those of u who want to kno why can ask me in a pm on mohh or on this site. :bye2:

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Wow... what is with all these quitters? We have too many. We should be more careful on who we recruit. Like people we think will actually stay in the clan, not just based on skill.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
maybe id like playin the game more then siting on the site all day?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
LL that wasnt needed.... He playz alot on the game. Good lucj goin solo ph

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
thats not all the reason.. but thx guys.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Aw man. Sorry to see you go PH, you were the best new recruit for mohh1 in my opinion. I really hope it wasnt anything I did that made you quit, and if there is anything I can do to keep you here just let me know.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
hell no cpt u didnt do anything!:shocking:

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
im not gonna lie. everyone put him on a pedastal and he didnt really hit me as this shocker amazing playing omg hes so good kind of kid everyone said he was. anyway good luck with whatever you do. make sure in your next clan you wear the FL tag like you did while you were DM. kthxbai.

and btw. LL is exactly right.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Wow, how long did it take you? Seems like you gave up pretty fast, PH. Sorry I haven't been on to witness your recent ownage, but to each his own. May this be one of the worst decisions you ever made :doh: I agree with LL, but don't take it personally. I respect.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
im not gonna lie. everyone put him on a pedastal and he didnt really hit me as this shocker amazing playing omg hes so good kind of kid everyone said he was. anyway good luck with whatever you do. make sure in your next clan you wear the FL tag like you did while you were DM. kthxbai.

and btw. LL is exactly right.
LMAO
1st off im known for being good in WARS were i actually TRY, but youve never seen me war cuz no1 gave me a chance to war.
and second off i only used my FL tag a day and thats because i was going to quit.....

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
LMAO
1st off im known for being good in WARS were i actually TRY, but youve never seen me war cuz no1 gave me a chance to war.
and second off i only used my FL tag a day and thats because i was going to quit.....
well if you were so well known, i would have most definitly given you the chance. but since you were hella unactive on the site until now, i dont give 2 shits. cuz if you were half as good as everyone said you would be i would let you play, but thats only if i see you. and since i didnt. idgaf. you must be overrated or something. pz bitch.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'm sorry to hear about that Pasthope. I really wish you wouldn't have quit because you were active and a good player. I'm sure that if you were on the site for at least a few minutes, you might have seen a thread about a war or a quicky in the shoutbox. Nonetheless good luck with life.

It's unfortunate that we can't know the personalities of some because we are on a small perspective of a person in-game. We can only give people the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you come back bro

Stream:

E

Erection

Flip you stole the 'kkthxbai' from Xtreme/beAztT RAW from eu lol. :dry: