Ubisoft Surveying Fans on Assassin's Creed 5, PvP Naval Combat

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
A Ubisoft survey sent to fans suggests what the developer/publisher is thinking about for Assassin's Creed V. The questions also present the possibility that Ubisoft is considering a new, pirate-centric series separate from what it accomplished in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
"In such a game," a follow-up question says of a non-Assassin's Creed-branded pirate game, "what would be the most important elements among these below?" Choices include a customizable pirate character, ship, and hideout, a deeper economy, and additional activities at sea or on land. More interestingly, it inquires about player interest in cooperative and multiplayer naval combat, asking survey subjects if they would like to "sail and fight with my friends" and "sail and fight with other players."
Additionally, Ubisoft's survey asks what players would most like to see in a new Assassin's Creed -- including a new modern day hero, perhaps indicating something similar to Desmond's narrative arc rather than AC4's abstract, meta modern day storytelling. The questionnaire also inquired about more high-level subjects, such as desired gameplay improvements and historical settings. Check out some of the questions below.
More importantly, "Does Ubisoft?"
What would YOU most like?

Mitch Dyer is an associate editor at IGN. He's currently reading Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut. Talk to him on Twitter at @MitchyD.

More...

Stream:

paul.will8

Corporal
Console: Headset:
i think i'm done with the pirate stuff also pirate assassin's doesn't make sense IMHO :p