[Tryout Halo 3] Hoodie

Stream:

H

Hoodie

Hi there I want to have a tryout for the Halo 3 section of this clan.

My name is Oliver.
I'm 18.
My gamer tag is: Igotahoodie bungie.net/stats/Halo3/CareerStats.aspx?player=Igotahoodie

I use to play Halo 3 a few months back and was mad for team games. I reached level 30 but then cut back on playing because I received other games and also had a moment where i played WoW. I'm back now and mostly playing Lone Wolf so as to bring my skill level back up. I fairly well mannered and able to play on teams. This would be the first Halo 3 Clan I'm trying out for but I have had some experience with clans previously in other games. I'm European, meaning I play on a GMT +1 time-zone though I usually play later at night here which means anything between morning to mid day in the States. I'm fluent in English so there will be no problem in understanding me over voice chat. i don't think I'd have issues with loyalty and I'm have a functioning microphone. I usually play between 3-5 days a week.

Alright thanks for hearing me out.

oh yeah, I hate the sniper rifle.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
sup hoodie...and welcome to the site...

so are you still level 30?

Stream:

N

nicklane5567

hoodie if you wanna join our clan you can add gt: X816Xw0nd3rX

Stream:

N

nicklane5567

clan join?

hoodie if you wanna join our clan you can add gt: X816Xw0nd3rX

Stream:

H

Hoodie

I managed to drop to 24 after loosing 6 games early on when I restarted. I could regain that score easy, its only 6 levels and 6 games I need to win. It's very team dependent though but I usually rank 1-3rd best.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
nicklane, get off the forum. if you want to join the clan i'm the guy to come to.

Stream:

H

Hoodie

I got a message saying DM Fuzion would not be playing for a while, who do I talk to, to get a tryout instead now?