Tomorrow’s Fantasy Baseball Streamers Today!

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Like the headline says! Here are your best pitching and hitting fantasy baseball streamers for*Thursday, August 29! Note all ownership percentages are from Yahoo! Happy streaming!
The Horses
Erasmo Ramirez – SP – 8% owned. Ramirez is coming off back to back quality starts and gets Houston*tomorrow. I don’t think he should have any trouble making it three in a row. (Rating ****)
Samuel Deduno – SP – 5% owned. In three starts against Kansas City this year, Deduno has totaled a 2-1 record, 18.2 innings, 5 earned runs, and 11 strikeouts. He should be a decent play*tomorrow*at home against the Royals. (Rating ***)
The Lumber*
Brian Dozier – 2B, SS – 45% owned. Dozier has been the 60th overall ranked player in Yahoo over the last month and his ownership rate has been climbing. He is a career 3 for 6 with a double and a triple against Bruce Chen so I like him to have a nice game*tomorrow. (Rating ****)
* Warning! Stream at your own risk.
** A less risky stream, which is better, I think.
*** You can feel pretty safe about this streamer, but not ecstatic.
**** Now were talking, stream with confidence baby!
***** OMG! A must streamer! Go! Hurry, don’t walk. Run!!!
Hit me up in the Comments section or on Twitter @jfort753 with questions, or if you feel I missed any other strong low percentage streamers for today. We’re all a family here at hecmanroto.com so help a brotha from another motha out! See you tomorrow with more stream plays! J-Fort signing out!

More...