Soldierrrr

Stream:

DM Soldierrrr

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Whats up guys it's Soldierrrr

KKoze/ SK introduced me to this site...i met him when he was a Mod on Puretalentgaming if you guys know anything about that.

I'm chill and everything and if you were to talk to me about gaming you would never know how much i've accomplished without playing with me and asking because i believe in staying humble...a principle i learned to practice from God. This site seems cool so i wana hang out here a lil bit and would gladly advertise the site in the future on my GB teams if i still like it in the future. The only thing i don't like about the site is what DM stands for :/

Umm...so you know who i am, I am XcLuSiVe R, the leader of the successful Cod (in both black ops and MW2) gamebattles team called Rated R. Here is a link

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/ratedrtm/

Unfortunately the first 3 or 4 seasons final rankings were erased, we finished 1st in the first GB season of MW2 (winter 2010) and 2nd in the Summer 2010 season. In the season following the first 3 seasons we kind of stopped playing a lot, and as a result we haven't been doing as good as we were at first, but we still finished top page every season. In black ops we were top 5 for a long time then stopped playing due to busy schedules, and eventually disbanded after attempting to make a comeback and not doing to well.

In MW3 we will be going for the #1 spot, and will likely succeed, and like i said before, maybe we'll be advertising DM in the process. We'll see. Like I said before I'm just looking to hang out here and get to know the community.

Here's my GB profile if you wana check that out.

http://gamebattles.com/profile/Soldierrrr

Btw I'm 19, in college, playing 2 sports for Tiffin University (D2 school in Ohio) My main sport is Football but i enjoyed playing tennis to much to let it go yet...I only played in one match for TU but I'm good enough to be on the team. I plan on transferring this winter....

SO yea, that's me, i know this is prolly way to long but...it is what it is.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
good shit dude, glad to have you on the forums :)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
LoL right when i clicked on your GB profile i recognized you from the GB forum topic that MLG new ranking system blows, where you posted a reasonable arguement, i was ViZiioNaRY on there.

Welcome to the site man

Stream:

DM Soldierrrr

Corporal
LoL right when i clicked on your GB profile i recognized you from the GB forum topic that MLG new ranking system blows, where you posted a reasonable arguement, i was ViZiioNaRY on there.

Welcome to the site man
lol yea i've been pretty active in complaining about the new stuff GB is doing.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
welcome to the site man . nice accomplishments . OHIO CHA YEAH lol

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good to meet you, I was only in a top team once and that was years ago on Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. That's ancient history now though.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome to the forums...hope you enjoy your stay.....

Stream:

DM Soldierrrr

Corporal
Good to meet you, I was only in a top team once and that was years ago on Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. That's ancient history now though.
Thanks guys

Yea i use to love BF2 modern combat for original xbox, loved it. It was the first time i'd played a game with Open vehicle combat...memories.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Hey cutie :) I'm home now! But my brothers in the hospital so I'm gonna go spend some time up there with him, he's only 3 and scared shitless. I'll be on tonight ;D. Oh yeah, welcome to the site againnn lol.