Requesting to make an EU team (MW3)

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So I figured I should help out, after the suggestions from Tailz and Morbid and Toon. I already have 3 people that are close friends of mine, who are willing to play for DM. Although their english is not perfect, they know enough to communicate through a match for a win. I also am hoping DM Simkin will join, as well as any other ps3 european player (Dark, I don't think you count>:O). I will also recruit through use of the forums.
Although school may be a small problem, I'm sure we can figure something out among ourselves.

And well yeah, I just wanted to know if I can actually do that. so let me know, Coolking and admins. and also anyone else that just wants to voice their opinion...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Bring them to the site, but you have permission. Links and hopefully get your friends to register on the site. we will wait to see how this goes before it gets color official. Good Luck :)

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
are these people like alex and them? AND I'LL BE APART OF THIS, faggots

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Yes, Alex_Termite, xashiklis (Hashiklis-> greek for pot head lol), alexsk8_96.
You played with em in the summer bro! And you all did quite well together xD

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
yeah thats true, they all kept following me after though and joinging my party lmao xD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yep, I'm xbox, anyway, I don't think I'd be good enough for COD, but maybe with some practice... I did play t day and I'm getting a bit better.