PLEASE read and share this video.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
http://vimeo.com/37119711

It's a 30 minute long video, but please find the time out of your day to help another person's life. I know some of you might say: 'Fuck off', but please just watch the video and share. Even if you don't watch it, Share it. Get the name of a malevolent being plastered around the world. Call your senators and congressmen, and leave messages about this. This has gone on for far too long, and it's just plain wrong.

Thank you.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
For fucks sake this was 8 YEARS AGO.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Seriously...you watch one video from a source you have never heard of and you start spreading it for them

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
invisible children is the only reason why i even knew about this and we were never told much only one teacher took the time to show us the 2 hour video they had.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Fucking christ, i was hoping it wouldnt come here

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF HOW BITCHY PEOPLE ARE THAT THIS VIDEO IS SPREADING. BURN IN HELL.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF HOW BITCHY PEOPLE ARE THAT THIS VIDEO IS SPREADING. BURN IN HELL.
Good sir, it would be the utmost pleasure of mine to be the first to say: go fuck yourself. Respect my opinion, and I will respect yours.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I respect the opinion of fellow human beings. Not of soulless human posers.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I respect the opinion of fellow human beings. Not of soulless human posers.
You are the epitome of all that is wrong with America. The naivete that you display is unmatched by any other human being I have had the displeasure of meeting.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You are the epitome of all that is wrong with America. The naivete that you display is unmatched by any other human being I have had the displeasure of meeting.
Dude I'm not saying that you need to donate your life saving to a cause. Just keep your mouth shut and try not to act like a total dick for once in your life.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Dude I'm not saying that you need to donate your life saving to a cause. Just keep your mouth shut and try not to act like a total dick for once in your life.
You, good sir, do not know the first thing about me. The fact that you make these general assumptions that I consistently act like a total dick exemplifies my previous sentiments. You are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself at this point.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You, good sir, do not know the first thing about me. The fact that you make these general assumptions that I consistently act like a total dick exemplifies my previous sentiments. You are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself at this point.
You're right, I don't know everything about you. But your reaction to this story gives me a fairly good idea.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
im confused about all this. someone enlighten me here?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
you guys do know that there are two diffrent reports saying he's dead or not even in the country. about 35% of the money that guy makes goes to the military. wonder were the rest goes ;)