[MOHH2]DM vs T2O

Stream:

D

DM Cantpostloss

Hai Fello DM Members!

Since we postin all our wins, i've decided to post one of the many losses vs this great clan.

T2O: Bowz 4L, LiLNick, iNT3NSE, Hunt3r, Sage
DM: shadow666, BL4K JAK, TSuNaMic, 4get rest...

Round 1: 3-0 Win
Pretty easy match... got a shut out this round. i remember i went 6-2 +4 along with the 1st 2 caps

Round 2: 3-1 Win
They managed 2 get a flag on us =( but we still got the round win making a T2O win over DM. i went 8-2 +6 this round(even better) =) along with another 2 caps this round.

GJ Guyz...

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
yeah i saw that.. not to bad seeing as the 2 other guys never actually played i dont think

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
ya nd itz also sad that ya only post ya winz nd not ya lossez

Stream:

D

DM Cantpostloss

Haha, and you are T2O too, so maybe you should post some :) Oh wait, we don't lose :D Our record vs u guys shows it ;)

Stream:

D

DM Cantpostloss

Coming from the guy who has a PSP himself.

I have a 360.

Stream:

D

DM Cantpostloss

Why ban me? Can't handle the truth Colt? I'm not doing anything wrong but stating the truth.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Don't lose? I could've sworn my first war after 8 months and we beat you guys....as a matter of fact I have the victory thread

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
its not nick or sage....its prolly hunters bitchass or some other t2o faggot...thos happy go lucky hoes have nick.....they can't get a win w/o him.....and yea sum1 bann this bitch...

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member
T2O dont lose??? LMAO GOOD WUn i swear u lost a FTB2 War 2v3

Stream:

DM Eagle

Master Sergeant
75% of the rooms that I enter in mohh2, has 2 or more T2O members bitchin and whinning when i kill em multiple times in a row after they spawn. they're very easy to kill, and I doubt their war record agaisnt any clan is good

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
GET A REAL SYSTEM AND GIVE UP THIS SHITTY HACK INFESTED GAME.