MoHH TryOut

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
Hey i got MoHH1 a while ago and i was wondering if i can get a tryout soon or now to kinda asses my skills i gues the most i can say is my username on mohh1 is xXxHaShxXx and that i pwn PI noobs hit me up on my email shootac1@yahoo.com if u feel its cool or if its worth it lol btw COLt n Beast Pursuaded me to buy mohh1 get gud at it nd try 4 dm lol so thats my main goal

-xXxHaShxXx

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yo lol i wud never tryout 4 PI i hate them exept 4 2 i was 1v1ing CoN and i lost 9-8 cuz i had to g2g i wud owned him he jump nades his every kill

but anyway to kinda tell u guys who i am and what i can do on mohh1

i am good with BAR and M1 mostly Bar i almost got the nade jump thing give me 2 days after the tryout and i think ill impress u ummmm hmmm wut else yea im loyal im active and by febuary i hope to be able to war in no time and you don't have to worry about me missing pracs and also i can only play on the weekends till further notice and also if i dont get cut lol by time school ill be active as ever i plan to stay DM4L on mohh1 but if u need me in a war just pm me if im on mohh2 add iP4L DhomE i kinda balance out the mohh2 n mohh1 thing but if i do join add DM4LxKuShx ( is that fine? ) or DM4LxXSnOXx ,y previous mohh1 clans r X15 (thats the only one) and i've been X15 4 like a year lol but Wish me luck and ill see yall then pce

xXxHaShxXx
iP4L DhomE

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
YeaH i KnoW ThiS GuY from iP site he posted a thread about mohh1 getin all tha ranks wrong haaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa