MayorWest13 app mw3

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well umm i havent really done much recently for DM but i figured i could tryout for the mw3 team and see what i can do
1) What game mode do you like best? CTF ive only played TDM so far as im learning the maps im not really that great yet and im sort of rusty and not at the top of my game yet
2) Are you good in CTF or SnD? CTF
3) Are you active during weekends? I need to set up my internet for my ps3 at my apartment which i plan on doing when i get back there after the holiday
4) if you passed the tryout, what's your GB name? MayorWest13
5) do you have a mic? And Yes

and just wondering who are the leaders and such for this branch i havent kept up to date with things and dont really know

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Nice app bro, Hope to see u soon on the roster :D. Add me - Junnnii I'll be playing after January 6th

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Thanks for answering the questions =P i will give you a tryout on the 6th of jan because thats where i can get on

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Cool to see a new member. Add me bro. Kinger145.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
i might have to wait until after the sixth since idk when the Tech people at my apartment are back from the holidays but ill let you know and let me know if you update the questions lol

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
i might have to wait until after the sixth since idk when the Tech people at my apartment are back from the holidays but ill let you know and let me know if you update the questions lol
ok thanks for letting me know :D i got a new question but you have to read the thread ps3 update mw3 tho tell me when u did that

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Slayer = Goes Ham, and protects flags.
Support = Helps OBJ or slayer
OBJ = Captures the flag, takes SnD bomb, and plants Demo bombs
if u know what roles u fit in the best please tell me and we either try u out for the roles or at scrims.
im not sure if this is what your are referring to?
but id rather to obj or support idk which fits me best but thats what i would prefer

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
MW, sounds good. I'll see if u a good OBJ and Support since me a obj xD

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
MW, sounds good. I'll see if u a good OBJ and Support since me a obj xD
Yeah we need support. I think me and some other guy is it. Then again the past week of discussion has been about how are we gonna do roles. We will just figure them out by playing.

Basically what I'm saying Mayor is that the role u have on the 7th might not be the same role u have on the 13th.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Slayer = Goes Ham, and protects flags.
Support = Helps OBJ or slayer
OBJ = Captures the flag, takes SnD bomb, and plants Demo bombs
if u know what roles u fit in the best please tell me and we either try u out for the roles or at scrims.
im not sure if this is what your are referring to?
but id rather to obj or support idk which fits me best but thats what i would prefer
like your choice to each role but pick one tho that suits u best

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
there's been a change of plans... ask hunter for a tryout now

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
there's been a change of plans... ask hunter for a tryout now
whoa, hold the phone. Does everybody have to go thru hunter for tryouts? just asking because "a change of plans" sounds pretty significant.