LoL Players?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Alright so I just playing League of Legends (LoL), and am getting into it. Feel free to add me, Kinger145, I'm not the greatest but whatever. Anyways, if there are any players here, it would be great to play. It's only casual since typical games are 30 mins long.

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
Hey ppls, I play league of legends from time to time. Add Tiger n Bunny and The Lost Ninja. They are my lvl 30's.

edit: I tried to add Kinger145, but it says it does not exist. What server are you on?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
I have some friends that play this. I was thinking of getting into it a little during break. I'll check it out

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Sry Snipa, noob move

My summoner name is K1NG3R

I'm lvl 3 (don't judge)

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i created an account, ill probably start playing soon

Sir Beans Alot is my summoner name :)

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I won't be on until January, but add me everyone. My name is Loveyoulongtiem.

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
I play Hon and Dota 2, is LoL a lot different from these two?

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
It is somewhat different, alot more champions to play. To recall you just click the b key. You can't deny minions and towers. It is alot more team based. The items are different. It is patched weekly/biweekly. So whatever was OP the first week may not be the next.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
From what my bro told me, the people on League are a bit harsher. There is a report option for "an unskilled player" which IMO is complete bullshit. Also starting off, they're a lot more MIA's and it's a lot more crisp looking.

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
Maybe u guys can come to play Dota 2 with me? I have lot of beta keys -.- I tried LoL once and I dont like it.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
To me, Dota 2 has always felt like there was always like a 1 or 2 second delay between when i clicked my mouse and when my character reacted, and just for that reason I've liked LoL more.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
If I remmember correctly you can not add someone unless they are online at the same time you are.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
I sent Friend requests to Kinger and Snipa. Name is ZeroElectric <lvl 30

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
From what my bro told me, the people on League are a bit harsher. There is a report option for "an unskilled player" which IMO is complete bullshit. Also starting off, they're a lot more MIA's and it's a lot more crisp looking.
There is a report for unskilled but it is a placebo. It does nothing. It is there to make bitches feel better.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Alright, I added you SF. Overall what days are you guys on? I'm on weekends and wednesdays? What about you?

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
weekends and some times in the morning after work around 7 a.m. central during the week

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
With the addition of Hhasy we can probably get a 5 man team on this weekend. Let's hope for this, or I'll have to recruit which sux on LoL.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
League is my main squeeze right now.

add me: taylortee

getting boned out of higher elo by bads and its annoying.