Im saying f*** it for a while

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Yeah basically the point is I'm not going to be active on any of the game or anything. Ya'll should be fine you make all the decisions amongst yourselfs so why the f*** would you need me? But yeah just govern yourselves or some shyt I really dont care. Peace

Stream:

G

Galatica

w8 is he sayin he resigning... hell no, he's the 1 tht recruted me!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
do u mean like, u dont lik DM anymor? or r u saying DM is a waste of ur time?..........we need u man......

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
i hope you arre not leavin man..... i mean you are da president and all

Stream:

H

Halifax

Royal dont give up now what u always said to me when it was tough was dont giveup ur time will come. Royal if u leave this clan will fall apart if u leave i will leave! we need u i need u if u leave i will leave to i will join another clan or retire but dont leave i just joined DM!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Royal Is Not Leaving The Fucking Clan Ppl. He Was Just Pissed At The Loss Against R4w Thats All. I Have Been Talking To Him On The Phone And He Never Once Mentioned Leaving Dm. Halifax Ur A Fucking Idiot, I Want You Out Of This Clan.

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
Morb for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!
Dude, no, why would you say something like that, we all know Royal would never leave!

Shadow, be a little easy on the kid, hes only 12, he hasn't been through life to learn how to be, lets say, polite.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
bump

compare this to the most recent reason for leaving :p