IM BAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Stream:

DM zA Pr0f3$$3

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hello my name is da professe and i was in DM on the wii but my wii broke so i got a 360 for Christmas but I cant play yet but still ill b on in a little and I would like to play with the DM clan on the 360 and favorite games are cod games im vey good at them on black ops i was 15 prestege lvl 50 and it took me only 11 days so im pritty good but still trying 2 get better so out of gamming i play sports like football ,basketball, nd soccer and im only 14 so ill b on xbox alot but i still have a life haha so send me your gammer tags and ill add you ask quickly as possible.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
cool yea he was with DM wii clan close to when i started the DM team on it can someone atleast turn him dark green

once u play teh 360 man get gud on it and then geta tryout if u wanna join the team then from there talk to some guys from the 360 branch leaders co leaders gb teams and such

one more thing dnt forget ur wii bros lmao

Stream:

DM zA Pr0f3$$3

Founding Member
ill never forger my wii bros haha and actually im alretty good on the 360 because i play it alot at my freinds house so when i rank up a bit im gunna try out for the mw3 team

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
oh yea i forgot that ight man wish u luck there ima see wat steph is doin she does have it already

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
We do kind of try to recruit 16 and older....maybe if your good enough we will make an exception ;)

Stream:

DM zA Pr0f3$$3

Founding Member
like what are u looking for like does it matter if my K D is high or low r how many kills i averge a game r stuff like that r am i gunna have 2 1v1 someone because how i got rucruited last time was just that they saw me play a real match and they let me on the team hahaha

Stream:

DM zA Pr0f3$$3

Founding Member
alright ill try out after i start playing a little and lvl up ill tell u when im ready r u on the mw3 team right

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Yo professe, I know you, but unfortunately everyone on my ally list got erased on the wii, so yeaaahh..

Anyway, good to have you back man, some people never return

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Professe, when you said you knew hackers on the wii that can help me, please ask them kindly if they will, if they say no then i guess thats fine

thanks again