Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

Supa Man: Hey! :)
Juni: Nahh, they're just little children. xD
T-Streets513: Thanks dude! :{D
Alex: Mhim. They be jelly of us.
RC-blazer: Brah 420 already passed. He's high off of my Hollister perfume. ;D
Krysis: Lmfao blazer likes to motorboat! Face or chest I must ask my kind friend.
RC-blazer: Awhh. It's okay dude. We'll collect your orphan tears and I will happily sip them in your face. :)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
He's high off of my Hollister perfume. ;D
I hate that store and the smell coming out of it as you walk by in the mall. $30 for a t-shirt!? And it just goes up from there. I respect women that shop there more than men that do though. Does their perfume smell like the store?

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

I hate that store and the smell coming out of it as you walk by in the mall. $30 for a t-shirt!? And it just goes up from there. I respect women that shop there more than men that do though. Does their perfume smell like the store?
Lol well mine does.... they have bottles of it to spray around the store. There are other kinds that are ugh. But i will tell you for sure I have never ever spent more than $20 on any of the stuff i have purchased there. And my entire wardrobe is Hollister. It takes a tool to pay full price for stuff there. Though most men that shop there are douche bags.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I dont care what yall say macy is a fucking SLUT and yall know it

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Lol well mine does.... they have bottles of it to spray around the store. There are other kinds that are ugh. But i will tell you for sure I have never ever spent more than $20 on any of the stuff i have purchased there. And my entire wardrobe is Hollister. It takes a tool to pay full price for stuff there. Though most men that shop there are douche bags.
what ?? so guys cant wear hollister ? BS

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

I dont care what yall say macy is a fucking SLUT and yall know it
Are you sure? I mean, what makes you so certain Toonamiii?

what ?? so guys cant wear hollister ? BS
Not that dudes can't wear Hollister Vortex. Just in Dallas, most of the dudes that have many items from Hollister are pretty rude and are dicks. Just sayin' in Dallas. I truly have no care if a guy wears Hollister or not.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol thats funny cuz its not like hollisters the most expensive store out there, it isnt even that stylish or anything its just better than random clothes atleast

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

I'm just a HUGE penny pincher Vortex. Lmfao I'm serious. Macy seemed really cool from what I heard so idk what makes your view of her so negative Toonamiii. I'm just being in the medium right now. Thank you Velatorix!! YESSSSHHHHH!!! I passed the ultimate test! Ayee xD But Duke & Blazer are just jelly. Mmm pass me some rolls!! Haha