Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Here........

Stream:

G

Gala

lol i only di this because royal tolld me too, and firevice, i will smack you bud. ive seen your gb video, the one gr8 made, he carried you guys. if your gonna talk shit then play me 1v1 and actually show unlike justy or gr8ness.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
i wasnt in that video scrandom. and since when was that a 1v1? you will be wrecked bad kid. absolutly destroyed

Stream:

G

Gala

i wasnt in that video scrandom. and since when was that a 1v1? you will be wrecked bad kid. absolutly destroyed
do you know who i am?? you heard royal. that game should've been 20-15, no ffense roy, he got lucky, A LOT. read his post. ive been playing cod for 3 years online now i got game you look like a fucking random. firevice? what is that? like seriously. wanna 1v1 kid? get on at 12

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
nice.... get on at 12...... lmfao your such a dumbass

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
btw i thought you were done talking shit xDDDD

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
from what i seen firevice is good, even JD_2020 used his youtube video to prove a point to ppl on a xbox thread where ppl said the bolt action rifles were underpowered

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
do you know who i am?? you heard royal. that game should've been 20-15, no ffense roy, he got lucky, A LOT. read his post. ive been playing cod for 3 years online now i got game you look like a fucking random. firevice? what is that? like seriously. wanna 1v1 kid? get on at 12
you play cod on console kiddie, settle down.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
lol gala, even if it was 20-15, roy shouldnt of gotten 10 on a person that is such a "true gamer" and has been around for three years...and show up? ur the one that called me out little man, i said i aint got shit to prove to u, its all on my vids, I do enough to know im good, and everyone on the team can vouche for that, i dont need to do 1v1s to prove im good, but really if Roy beat u, You Would get DESTROYED...but just throwin it out there

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
LMAO dude fuck this i wana scrape this kid add me man IOldmanJenkinsI ima get this on cap card

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
TV USE UR CAP CARD. AND ANY1WHOS EVER SEEN ME 1vS1 ON COD4 KNOWS I WOULD DESTROY GAL

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lol gala, even if it was 20-15, roy shouldnt of gotten 10 on a person that is such a "true gamer" and has been around for three years...and show up? ur the one that called me out little man, i said i aint got shit to prove to u, its all on my vids, I do enough to know im good, and everyone on the team can vouche for that, i dont need to do 1v1s to prove im good, but really if Roy beat u, You Would get DESTROYED...but just throwin it out there
oooooohhhhhh get owned gala

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah Im probably the lowest skilled DM we got right now...I've only had the game since March and thats when I got my xbox too...but yeah gr8 and fv are EXTREMELY better than me.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
yea wen tits 1vs1's its sorta like ripping a new asshole sewing it shut again then ripping it open one more time just to fry it on a platter n make the kid eat his newly tourn asshole