Hello, I'm new!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
mentalist i thought we were cool...

oh and roy seeing how MM unbanned me i thought that we were kind of starting off clean with DM and shit talking has kind of seized but if u stil hate me i guess thats your choice
We are cool, man! I just found the post amusing, simply because of the reputation of those people on the site. ahaha.

I'd like to keep things straight between us, clanwise specifically. We're both legit. We're both skilled. We've both been around awhile. No reason to hate.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ik im so sorry................
how pathetik to edit my posts...... childish and pathetik. and arnt u guys suposed to be like mature and stuf?.. lol.

and k mentalist. we should setup a war sometime, see how DM's new commander impacts the wars :D

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
It will impact it a whole lot. Hackers never succeed, but legit players do. And royal can I be your bitch and troll as well? I would feel honored if you did that

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It will impact it a whole lot. Hackers never succeed, but legit players do. And royal can I be your bitch and troll as well? I would feel honored if you did that
You can choke on gasoline and eat fire and have your mother stomp out your burning charred corpse with stilletos for all I care faggot

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
nah it stil there, wel just try to communicate to the ftb3 team or the cool peope...that dont get mad..

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
nah it stil there, wel just try to communicate to the ftb3 team or the cool peope...that dont get mad..

You can't win 'em all. ahaha.

But I promise, the FTB3 team will stay respectful. Otherwise, they're out.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
But of course. Everybody is welcome here except for Con, Renegade, Con, Con, Vortex, Doggy, Con, Vortex
LMFAO!....

Back on topic welcome to the brotherhood....Dm-Filisalot....wait....Dm?

Be sure to browse the DM4L store...

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
LMFAO!....

Back on topic welcome to the brotherhood....Dm-Filisalot....wait....Dm?

Be sure to browse the DM4L store...
no thanks. I usually don't buy things having to do with videogames. (except videogames of course)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well usually when your new you make your own thread but hey its whatever I see you making post already.

So Berlin...the German wun?