Hai

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I was in DM for PSP back when that was here, I was later, but i was in the MOHH2 team (which pretty much stopped a few days after) and then I was on MOHH1 team, but as fucked up as mohh1 was, that wasnt much fun either. But I got a PS3 now, and want to become active in DM, I am preorder BF3, atm I have MOH and MW2. Well, Ill see ya around :p

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
k cool welcome back to the site and hopefully back into DM. hope you get to play with the BF3 guyz and join the team if you wanna.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Thats what im going to do, although, I dont wanna wait 2 months, so ill probably purchase Socom 4, and start playing that, or I will wait.. lol. I cant afford to keep poping money out, still need to save it lol xD

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
DM Hellion, lol. I was only active for about 2-3 weeks, then the mohh2 commander stopped comming on, so I went to mohh1, and then no one came on, or it was too much hacking

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I think your name looks familar hmm...Welcome back to our site , I was DM BtmnRul on MOH1 and DM Batman on MOH2 ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Hey i use to be part of the DM socom team bro, when we had a active strong team going, we all pretty much faded away from playing it. I suggest you saving your money and waiting to ploay BF3 or MW3 for DM

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Ah its all good... i just bought S4... FUCKER!! lol oh well. and Batty I remember you lol, and as for mohh2, it was towards the end of your guys time on there. DM Quake requited me.