Black Ops Monday Night

Stream:

DM iNitricity

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Who all is getting this game at Midnight? Me and Firevice are and we are wanting to start this game on a good note. We started MW3 with a win ratio of over 25:1 and we want to do it again. So if you are getting the game at midnight you should add me sometime between now and then so we can keep playing with a full party. Gt: iNitricity

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I'll add you. Expect a friend request from Surrealisms

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
hmmm....surprised you want to even grace us with your presence den after reading your deleted post in the PS3 team thread....:ninjastar:....hehehe..jk

yeah...I'll prolly be picking it up midnight also...

Stream:

DM iNitricity

Founding Member
Alright I added everyone. If there is anyone else let me know. Can't wait for this game tonight!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Il get on around 4pm eastern time tomorrow. I need to pick up my preordered copy from GameStop after school.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I got chili in the crockpot and was first in the group line! Yeah buddy!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I got the game from the store, yet my Nuketown 2025 and Zombies Nuketown redemption codes don't work. I got the hardened edition, so im just hoping that maybe the PSN store needs to be refreshed, else I'm gonna be PISSED that I spent extra money for nothing...

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I want to but I also have a test tomorrow. I've decided to go for it. Looks like I'll be needing lots of Mountain Dew and Monster.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I have an exam due tomorrow.... good thing its a take home essay so I already got it done this weekend :D :lulz::lulz::lulz:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Awes fuck my GameStop ain't having a fuckin' midnight release?......

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
thats pretty crazy, i thought all gamestops would do midnight release. Anyway i got the game, the multiplayer is good as hell, im playing on my roommates ps3 but im bringing ps3 next week. I didnt use the nuketown code yet so im good. Hopefully i still see some ps3 heads around. wouldnt mind a couple zombie games during thanksgiving break next week

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Go to Walmart. You'l have the game in your hand and be on your way home within 5 minutes after midnight usually. I've never bought a game at a Gamestop midnight release. Takes waaaay too long.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Go to Walmart. You'l have the game in your hand and be on your way home within 5 minutes after midnight usually. I've never bought a game at a Gamestop midnight release. Takes waaaay too long.
I really wanted the pre-order bonuses and I heard that I would only be able to do it through Gamestop. I had to work during the midnight launch so I just picked it up the following day but it would have been nice to just go to Walmart. For MW3 I got off work at 1:30am, strolled into walmart, was the only customer in the electronics section, and got out with no problem. Would do again.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I really wanted the pre-order bonuses and I heard that I would only be able to do it through Gamestop. I had to work during the midnight launch so I just picked it up the following day but it would have been nice to just go to Walmart. For MW3 I got off work at 1:30am, strolled into walmart, was the only customer in the electronics section, and got out with no problem. Would do again.
same here....plus wouldn't have been able to get nuketown2025-24/7. The manager of gamestop said he would have been open at midnight but the shopping complex where they are located wouldn't allow it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Every person who buys Black Ops II gets Nuketown 2025. It's in the case, not on the preorder receipt. It doesn't matter where you buy the game...

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Every person who buys Black Ops II gets Nuketown 2025. It's in the case, not on the preorder receipt. It doesn't matter where you buy the game...
Completely right. It's just a marketing ploy guys.