Battlefield 3? In "second half" 2011?!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Here we go Battlefield Fans! GunsBlazing

EA CEO John Riccitiello has confirmed Battlefield 3 will launch in the final six months of 2011.Not much is known about the much-wanted DICE shooter, although an online beta, included with copies of Medal of Honor, will kick off at some point this year.A talk on the game is set to take place at GDC in March.“We’ve got a couple of third-party games in the form of Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm, and then our big focus is Battlefield 3 in the second half of the year,” Riccitiello told IG when asked how EA is going to take on Activision and Call of Duty in 2011.“I’d be shocked if we didn’t take a notch out of [Activision],” he continued.Riccitiello added that BF3 would be “designed to be the one that is the big leap forward; the one that is going to help a lot” in competing with CoD.Despite talk on the title ramping up, there’s been no formal announcement of Battlefield 3 yet.EA told VG247 last year that it would not disturb DICE and the game’s development “with marketing and PR”.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/02/riccitiello-battlefield-3-out-in-second-half-2011/

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
Guys if anyone want to play BF3 on pc u need to have Vista (Epic fail Window) or Window 7 to play this.
Also they i see they mention Crysis 2 (this game kick PS3 and 360 graphic ass) ill play this game and tell me if any of u will play it on pc

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Oh I got some betters ones for the PC GAMERS.

attlefield 3 lead designer David Goldfarb has said the PC version of the upcoming shooter is getting some “special effort”.Goldfarb was answering a question in a tweet. He said:“it will not be exclusive. We are putting special effort into the pc version, even for us, it’s extraordinary.”It comes as talk on the much-anticipated shooter starts ramping up. EA CEO John Riccitiello said, despite it not being formally announced yet, it would release within the final six months of 2011.DICE rendering architect Johan Andersson also said overnight that gamers getting the PC version would have to upgrade to Windows Vista or Windows 7 from XP or they will miss out.A talk on Battlefield 3 will take place at GDC in March, which seems to indicate a reveal is coming sooner then later.A multiplayer beta is included in copies of Medal of Honor for PS3, 360 and PC.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/03/dice-battlefield-3-pc-getting-special-effort/

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Yeah unlike a lot of you lol, I still have MOH just for the beta for Battlefield 3 so I will tell you how it is, should be live soon...

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Veteran nerd facts about the pictures you posted: Those are of the map "Backstab," This my friends was the map that made Battlefield: Modern Combat in 2005 where as you all know is where I started clanning. The second image is right infront of a glitch my buddy found and stuff but just damn I remember so much about those days. The days where you could kick people out of games that were no mics and or idiots. The days where the graphics although amazing for its time were not important and the community was. Playing that game on PS2 for like 5 years never got boring and that says a lot about a game in my opinion. Battlefield 3, if it is anything like this and Bad Company 1/2 put together will be truly an elite game. I am almost sure that there will be fighter planes online because they are planning on making it like the old pc versions of Battlefield that always have had them. I mean just imagine spotting people for your friends flying an F22-Raptor or the recently dubbed Russian SU-43 and watching that gun run collapse the building. EPICCCC I encourage you all to get this game and hope by that time to lead if Roy lets me!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Battlefield 3 should be PC only. BF2 was epic and im going to get the game for PC.